Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Robertson lies again!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Pat Robertson predicts 'mass killing'

I find it hard to believe that anyone at all still even listens to this twerp!

The original link is broken, but the same article can be found here
http://www.buzzle.co...ted-states.html

or here:
http://www.thefreeli......-a0159504805

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,624 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Not only do they listen, some also send money to it.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
[smilie=ebil-thumbup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=upyeah.gif] [smilie=thatworks.gif] [smilie=superkewl.gif] "I PREDICT THAT PAT ROBERTSON WILL BE AN ASSHOLE IN 2007!"

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I predict that the Rapture will happen in 2007, and Robertson will be "left behind"; or maybe I'm simply getting a vision of his left ass-cheek, and misinterpreting the revelation.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

I predict that the Rapture will happen in 2007

Oh we can only hope! :snork_lach:

Ole Pat won't be the only thumper left here with us heathens. There's going to be lines of them wondering what went wrong.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,624 posts

Ole Pat won't be the only thumper left here with us heathens. There's going to be lines of them wondering what went wrong.

The people that are famous for lovin' Jebus are the ones that are staying here with us. Jebus don't want no famous holy people, and the ultimate reason why is cause there ain't no Jebus, except as a very historically influential invention.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
This is one part of the Babble that I truly wish was true. I want to see just how it's done. Think about the scenario of all these people, dead and alive suddenly being lifted up into the sky. What about all tem folks that were cremated or buried at sea? Do the crabs and lobsters that ate them suddenly just pop out of the ocean? How about if your sitting at some fancy seafood house and all of a sudden the lobsters just fly outa the tank through the roof. Jesus that would be fun to watch!

"OOPS! There goes old uncle Hank! Guess he was a christian afterall!"

"Grab that dungeness! He's got aunt Myrtle in his belly!"

And think about it. Someone has to reassemble them poor bastards. :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,624 posts
I figure some of these folks that have been buried for a few hundred  years might have clumps of mud adhering to their skin, hair, and clothing.

Imagine how much money you could make up in  heaven if you modified a car wash so it could be used to wash the mud off thousand year old rotted carcasses.  It just makes me want to die now to get a head start up in heaven.

I bet that mud is full of plant nutrition, what with all the flesh rotting in it for centuries. You could freeze dry the effluent from your corpse wash and sell it for plant fertilizer. Reuse, recycle, revolting  :Wink:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Now we're back to zombies again. Did we ever figure out how to take them suckers out?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,624 posts
Well, first the young girl has to fall and  twist her ankle in the middle of being chased by a pack of Born Again Repugnicans. When the girl twists her ankle and falls helplessly to the ground, looking all vulnerable and freshly washed, Bob, the normally sheepish and introverted college researcher who has come to investigate this strange phenomenon, leaps into action and protects Sally by yelling anti-religious slurs at the gang of Imperialists for Jeebus.

Then, of course, the military must fail to stop them despite 3 battles using an escalating number of powerful weapons.

Bullets can't stop them, rockets can't stop them, we may have to use nukular force.

Meanwhile Billy, a 7 year old blond Caucasian boy who likes dogs, discovers almost by accident that if you shake a plastic sandwich bag filled with ice cubes at one of these RepugnoZomboids they run away in abject terror. All the time this is happening Billy realizes he has a crush on Bob and understands immediately that he is gay.

So, to make a long story short, ice cubes in a zip-lock sandwich bag.

Have I been watching too many 1960s horror movies?

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
No Steve, no you have not.

You've watched so little, you have discovered the way to get rid of zombies.

Genius!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Sounds good, but we're gonna need a really big sandwich bag to fit him in it!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,624 posts

Sounds good, but we're gonna need a really big sandwich bag to fit him in it!

def big  [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users