Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Two Faces of The Shrub

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
George Bush speaking to the Democrats, Liberals and Free Thinkers when he and his Republicans were in charge;

"Fuck you. Kiss my ass! Eat my shit! Piss on all of you! We are going to do it my way or NO way! "

George Bush speaking to the Democrats, Liberals and Free Thinkers the day before the Democrats take over Congress;

"I'd like us all to work together in a bi-partisan way to do what's best for the American people."

Please, someone tell me. Has there ever been a slimey-er, more chickenshit, cock knocker, lying piece of monkey shit ever on this planet?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
So, it seems as though you don't like Our Glorious Christian Leader.

I'm not too fond of the mutha fucka either.  I say let's get congress to rustle us up some ImPeachMents and some persecution, er, I mean prosecution if there are any WAR CRIMINALS in Washington DC.

I like a good old fashioned ImPeachMent if it's a Repugnican that's gittin' impeached. They're always guilty, every single time, every single crime.  That's why it is so much more fun if it's a Repugnican that's gittin' it.

GuilTy Guil-Ty GuilTy (everybody sing it with me)
GuilTy, GuilTy,
every single crime
every single time
GuilTy, GuilTy,
Repugnicans!

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

George Bush speaking to the Democrats, Liberals and Free Thinkers when he and his Republicans were in charge;

"Fuck you. Kiss my ass! Eat my shit! Piss on all of you! We are going to do it my way or NO way! "

George Bush speaking to the Democrats, Liberals and Free Thinkers the day before the Democrats take over Congress;

"I'd like us all to work together in a bi-partisan way to do what's best for the American people."

Please, someone tell me. Has there ever been a slimey-er, more chickenshit, cock knocker, lying piece of monkey shit ever on this planet?

Is this the same gentle author of those cute little doggie stories??  :snork_shok: :snork_shok:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I guess in a way I am a man of "two faces" as well. Not two faced as is president shrub-nuts but I do have what some may call a darker side. Maybe it has something to do with my former profesion.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I watched the news today and almost :puker:The Dems were taking over and everyone was acting so nicey nicey. Whatta crock. The Repubs were all talking about bi-partisanship and working together and a lot of other nonsense. Is that just the most lame bunch of crap. I would have loved to see the new speaker get up on the podium bend over, lift up her skirt and tell those pompous lying bastards to "KISS MY CRACK!" THat would have been so fine. Of course she was very composed and professional but I could see the glint in her eye! She was thinking the same thing! :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Well, possibly, but if so I ain't aware o' da bastid! The word "ever" in that question leads me to think that, sometime, somewhere, there must've been "a slimey-er, more chickenshit, cock knocker, lying piece of monkey shit"; some of those popes were pretty slimy.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

some of those popes were pretty slimy

Some?

I guess you're probably right there buddy so let me put it this way. Restrict my comment to politician . . .

Oh that's right, there was Newt Gingrich. Alright let's narrow it down to presidents.

NOW Was there any worse?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
It is the worst, and by "it" I refer to Our Glorious Christian Leader.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
"It" rhymes with "Shit" and "Shrub" and "Shit" both start with "Sh" Now if there isn't something of a coincidence there I don't know what is? Seems like our resident songstress, poet "Lady" should be able to come up with something out of that. :snork_lach:

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Here's one guy who just might hate old Gorgeous George as much as we do.  Keith Olbermann can be a bit obscure and hysterical at times (think Dennis Miller with a real hair up his ass), but nobody expresses the outrage of the people better than him.

SACRIFICE
http://www.youtube.com/v/FCaGDjIU8rg

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

"It" rhymes with "Shit" and "Shrub" and "Shit" both start with "Sh" Now if there isn't something of a coincidence there I don't know what is? Seems like our resident songstress, poet "Lady" should be able to come up with something out of that. :snork_lach:

I hate it when I let Coyote bait me like this.  But it is early early morning and I am not thinking too :snork_burn: well.

rub a dub dub
my name is shrub
I live in a tub and I'm full of "it"

rub a dub dub
you can call me bub
all I do is flub and I'm full of "it"

rub a dub dub
I'm nothing but a dud
my mind is a stub I'm full of "it'

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
:cheers: :salut: :smt023 :smt041 :smt038 :smt031 [smilie=giggle.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=nod.gif] :smt106 :smt026 :smt038 :salut:

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
With old W ya being two-face all we need is a batman.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

nobody expresses the outrage of the people better than him

Oh, I don't know about that - ever heard Mike Malloy? He's outrage personified!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts

Here's one guy who just might hate old Gorgeous George as much as we do.  Keith Olbermann can be a bit obscure and hysterical at times (think Dennis Miller with a real hair up his ass), but nobody expresses the outrage of the people better than him.

He is clear in his reasons for not liking Our Glorious Christian Leader, and I agree with them all. Maybe he is a bit over the top on the drama scale, but it is still OK.

Thanks for posting the video.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah, I just hope he's got a very large audience! People need to be exposed to this kind of thinking more than they have been so far.

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
Does this really come as a surprise to anyone?

Bush's Top Ten Flip-Flops

That said, I'm no fan of Mike Malloy either.  He's an extreme left idealogue, who would often spout wild tinfoil hat theories on his show, without doing the least bit of fact-checking.  He even praised the Loose Change videos at length, saying they were real eye-openers.  (Air America fired him back at the end of August for financial reasons.)  I'd much rather listen to Al Franken or maybe Randi Rhodes.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah, I guess Mike can be a bit over-the-top, but I was only referring to his sense of outrage, which he voices with great enthusiasm. I too like Randi and Al. I also like Thom Hartmann a good deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users