Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I finally dug out! I'm free!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
hello all, I hope you had a spiffy holiday season. I was busy getting buried under 2 feet of snow and being cut off from society for 4 days total after 2 blizzards hit us with only a week between them. It was, uh, fun.  :smt108

Anyhoo, I was wondering what everyone else did for the joyous homogenous packaged commercial winter celebrations. That's all. Carry on. :alien:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
We had a windstorm up here in Washington that knocked power out to more than a million people. Several people died from using charcoal burners, generators ad kerosene heaters inside their homes. I guess most were imigrant types who didn't know the dangers of carbon monoxide poor bastards. As far as the holidays . . I survived again. Glad to hear you are okay though. I heard you guys are being hit again?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
We had fairly nice weather, as is typical of winter here, but it has been cooler than average with some days only seeing highs in the mid 60s.

We're due for a big half inch of rain storm here any day now.

Can't complain, but I still do.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, I got drunk for Christmas, and then Got drunk again for new years. And then got drunk just because it's fun.

Nah, just kidding. I did the free meal at the 7th Day Adventist church. I figure, what the hell, if it makes them feel good to feed the homeless once or twice a year, I can feel good about eating it.

Tyger Tamer

Tyger Tamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOutside of Society
A few days ago I slid off the road on a patch of ice. Today I took my son to play on the playground in a t-shirt. Is winter over already?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

A few days ago I slid off the road on a patch of ice. Today I took my son to play on the playground in a t-shirt. Is winter over already?

A warm January is just a setup for blizzards in February. Don't walk toward the light, it's a snow storm.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Hi Force!
It's almost just about soon to be spring time where I live.  :snork_lach:

rubberglass

rubberglass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMost likely in the one place your not looking...
Where i am the flowers are starting to grow and the trees are strating to bloom.  It almost looks like spring again....... :roll: :rebel_mad: (i like the snow cause im a snowboarder...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users