Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dreadful Site - WARNING

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Did you know the old saying "Too horrible to look, but too fascinating to look away"?  Well, when they said it, they had this site in mind.  I guess it's not Christian per se, but since we all know racism is Christianity's kept mistress I'll put it here.

I actually bookmarked this site.  It is so offensive that I have to read these threads to get some glimpse into these people's diseased minds.  I suggest you read as much as you can tolerate.  Know your enemy.  Thank Hank Cousin Ricky isn't here to see this.  Here's the link....you've been warned.

Racist Shithead Forums

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
Could be a Christian Identity Movement site.

Wait, here's some more info on the guy who runs it:
http://www.adl.org/e...ust_records.asp

Tightrope is basically a website that sells racist merchandise to other white supremacists, run by a washed up racist record producer.  It's kind of pathetic actually.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
What I have always found amusing about these white superlames is that much of the merchandise they sell on their websites is made from Bangladesh to China to Israel. I saw one of these Neo knotheads in a parade once carrying an American flag made in Japan. It's just a gimmick, albeit a dangerous gimmick but still, if they could find another way to make a buck they would in a hearbeat.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

What I have always found amusing about these white superlames is that much of the merchandise they sell on their websites is made from Bangladesh to China to Israel. I saw one of these Neo knotheads in a parade once carrying an American flag made in Japan. It's just a gimmick, albeit a dangerous gimmick but still, if they could find another way to make a buck they would in a hearbeat.

I agree totally.  The entire Take Back America movement is Made In Taiwan!!!  But as with most sick movements, its not the leaders or organizers I worry about.  We all know THEY are full of crap.  What worries me is the 16 year old redneck in Arkansas reading this shit and getting delusions of becoming a knight in service of a white, God-fearin' Amurca, who is going to shoot up a daycare or chain some poor black kid to the bumper of his truck in 2-3 years...or the skinhead and his wife/girlfriend dressing their 3 year old in Nazi clothing, polluting a new generation's minds with the poison they themselves have been fed since childhood. 

The leaders are inconsequential...its the FOLLOWERS who kill and destroy.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I gotta agree with you there FE. It's as they say "Always the quiet ones" we have to worry about. That's why it is up to us to educate our young folks and make sure they are heading down the good red road.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

The leaders are inconsequential...its the FOLLOWERS who kill and destroy.

Being a follower seems seldom a good choice, no matter what is being followed. Being an independent, critical thinker is the safest and most direct route to liberation from religious afflictions.  And of course there seems a natural affinity between giving up religion and original thought. Since original thought is less likely to conclude violence is a good idea, thinking might pre-dispose a person to be non-destructive.

It's important too, while we are not following the myths of Yahweh, to be careful we don't follow anything else or we'll soon end up back at the beginning of this loop, trying to recover damage done by followers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users