Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Preacher Sentenced to hang for burning members of flock

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
well, contrary to the heading of this subforum, christianity is also increasingly becoming a mass delusion for non-caucasians as well. A Nigerian preacher set fire to 6 people in his congregation for having extra-marital sex, and one of them died. Now, he dies too. Touche.

Preacher to hang for sin burnings

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I believe you have to be able to prove criminal intent in order to live in Nigeria.

I might have thought this guy was a hero if it had been himself he set on fire. As it is, he is just another murderer that uses religion to justify his crimes. He should have gone into politics, then you get other people to do your killing for you. Or is that still religion?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Nigeria is just another shithole in a continent of shitholes. There are three things you don't want to be in Nigeria. 1. White 2. Queer 3. Female

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
:Sad: Oh, well, I only missed out on 2 out of 3.

But you're right, Nigeria is the stinky armpit of Africa. I'm sure all the sensible African people wish Nigeria would just go away.

And I have no plans to visit any part of Africa at all.  :smt077

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

He should have gone into politics, then you get other people to do your killing for you.

But then he wouldn't have the fun of hands-on mayhem!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

There are three things you don't want to be in Nigeria. 1. White 2. Queer 3. Female

I doubt that being openly atheist is very healthy, either!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users