Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Flatearth Audio - WELCOME

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Well, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this.  It is set up to be a serial...although I have not thought it out in the slightest.  But I wanted you guys to listen to the audio and tell me what you think, and what direction you think I should take (straight audio, slideshow, etc...).  Please forgive the obvious likeness to Morpheus, but it just sounded cool.

Gentle friends...I welcome and await your input and advice.

Posted Image

Welcome

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I liked your presentation.  I listened several times.  I don't have any real suggestions but am wondering where and to whom this will be given.  I wish I had heard it when I was floundering around and wondering if anybody felt the same way I did. I like that you do not tear down beliefs etc. right away.  I think a lot of sites start ridiculing religions and that might turn off some seeking to think seriously about letting go. Of course eventually the facts must be pointed out. I do think each segment shouldn't be too long. If it is for new thinkers, they need time to listen and re listen to what is said. Then to think how it might apply to them. Perhaps a reference sometime to sites or books might also be helpful.

I know there are many sites and recordings that explain similar things. But another and another and another is not too much. Good luck with your project.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
This seems to be a podcast to me, and I think it should be.  Might it be named "The Flat Earthcast"?

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I don't really know what to do with it actually.  I'm thinking about a series...probably audio only, it takes too much time to hunt down the pictures I would need.  I haven't thought about the progression yet, but since I refer to it as a journey, it would seem necessary to take it myself and disseminate the findings as each milestone is reached.

I would appreciate anyone's insight as to what the milestones actually are, since I've never actually had to take the trip myself.  Perhaps some of you escapees can help me out with the important events that you experienced during your transformation.

I would love to get it out there, but other than the forums, I don't know how.  All help and advice is greatly appreciated. :smt001

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users