Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Downtime Tuesday Jan 31, 2007: Just Another Attack

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,828 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
You may have had difficulty using the forum earlier today.

Once again this server was attacked by a malicious individual. The specific target of the attack was one of our guest domains.

We regret any inconvenience you may have experienced. The mother fucker responsible has been blocked in our firewall.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

The mother fucker responsible has been blocked in our firewall.

Now how do you know this individual fucked a mother? Are you taking into account how many of us are indeed mother fuckers? If your own father hadn't have been a mother fucker then you wouldn't even be here, unless you were the first born, and then as soon as you were born he was indeed a mother fucker. I think us mother fuckers are getting a bad rap here and I think it shows a bit of "hetrophobia" on your part. C'mon Steve just admit it. You are angry cuz we fuck mothers and you don't. The first step to a cure is admitting you have a problem. C'mon say it with me, "I am a hetrophobic." There don't you feel better? :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,828 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I was just playing the odds calling this unknown person a mother fucker. They could have been a father fucker, a fist fucker, or even a first-cousin fucker, but the operative word really was fucker.

Some of my best children came about as a result of my being a mother fucker, but that was different because it was voluntary and consensual.

And besides, I have nothing against straight people as long as they act gay in public.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Actually it isn't straight, it kinda bends to the left.

My politics you dirty minded little fag! :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users