Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Perspective

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
A man came up to me who had just lost his wife. He asked me to look at a catalog of grave markers he was considering. The prices ranged from 2 thousand to 10 thousand dollars. I was shocked and wanted to ask him if he thought a big stone was what his wife would have wanted. I didn't ask him though. It wasnt the time or my place. I simply stated that it was his decision and one only he would be able to make.

This evening I came home and looked through my pictures until I found what I was looking for. A tiny Indian burial ground off in a corner of a much larger cemetary.

It is important that we all keep our perspectives about what is important and what is not. As an American Indian Elder I have to accept my fate.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image    Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users