Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The neocons' war on freedom

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
It seems as though our country is tearing itself apart. I think our "American Experiment" is experiencing its most severe test since its inception. I'm not sure how much more of the status quo our nation can suffer and remain a going concern. I don't think we, and the world, can wait another 2 years for a different corporate feeder to come to the fore.

When our gov abducted an innocent Canadian and sent him to Syria, there to be tortured until they were sure he was innocent, was the last straw for me.

I'm going to get more active politically, and volunteer to work for Kucinich's campaign. I know he's a dark horse at the moment, but I like his politics.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Dennis is a good man. Fortunately he will never go far enough in a Presidential campaign to require an assassination.

This country likes war heros like Our Glorious Christian Leader, who bravely landed on an aircraft carrier in the dangerous waters off San Diego to announce [b]Mission Accomplished

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective Republican owners

Dammit!  I had a chance to get in on the ground floor of some of those.  I would be retired in Oahu right now just from the royalties. [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif]

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
I like Kucinich, always did.

Not that It makes any difference at all, but I think his wife Elizabeth is HOT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users