Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lesbian Daughter of Darth Cheney Carrying Human Child

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Despite being descended from an evil warlord and dark-side activist, Mary Cheney managed to find a partner with whom she has shared the last 15 years. Mary Cheney and her partner are both biologically female women. Mary is pregnant, and this time it was not a Holy Ghost that got Mary in that way.

So we expect every day now to hear hate mongers representing some stupid Abrahamic religion begin casting foul accusations at Mary Cheney and everyone else in America with a same-sex partner.  They can no more stop spewing their hatred than Our Glorious Christian Leader can stop telling us lies.  The Evil Dobson of Colorado has written a hate piece about Mary Cheney. Hate, hate, hate, different, hate. God is love. Hate.

article and  article

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
So let me get this straight. She's a lesbian. Something the religious and political right have real problems with.
She's not married, yet lives with a female partner in sin, so to speak.
She's knocked up so her child will be illegitamate.

Now stop me if I am a bit confused but is it okay for Republican politicians to have this in their closet but not for the rest of the world?

I wish she'd come on TV and just call her father a fucking idiot and be done with it.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
And of course, Daddy Dearest gets all bent out of shape whenever someone brings up the fact that he and his party slander gays, support the institutionalized hatred of gays, and try to pass laws that would further oppress gays, yet he has a lesbian daughter who is *gasp* having a child with her female partner. When, oh when will the cognitive dissonance make their heads explode? It's only okay if a family member does it? I guess Mary's "different" from all the other lesbian couples out there engaged in a loving committed relationship, who want to raise and love a child no one else would. GRRRRRRRR......

[quote name='"Ungodly"]Hate' date=' hate, hate, different, hate. God is love. Hate.[/quote']

Ungodly, you have such a talent for summing up religious BS. :snork_okok:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
So I am curious, did Mary get artificially insemenated, or did she just get knocked up the old fashioned way or does anybody know? I know nothing of the laws about artificial insemenation and am curious if the clinics who provide such services require any type of documentation (married? single? Lesbian? etc)

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts

So I am curious, did Mary get artificially insemenated, or did she just get knocked up the old fashioned way or does anybody know? I know nothing of the laws about artificial insemenation and am curious if the clinics who provide such services require any type of documentation (married? single? Lesbian? etc)

I'm under the impression she was artificially inseminated.

There are cases in the press all the time of fertility clinics denying services to non-heterosexual couples for reasons of His Holy Hatred of Homos.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

And of course, Daddy Dearest gets all bent out of shape whenever someone brings up the fact that he and his party slander gays, support the institutionalized hatred of gays, and try to pass laws that would further oppress gays,

Are you referring to his Interview" with Volf Blitzer? What a woos - I thought he'd quake so hard he'd join the Society of Friends!

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier

And of course, Daddy Dearest gets all bent out of shape whenever someone brings up the fact that he and his party slander gays, support the institutionalized hatred of gays, and try to pass laws that would further oppress gays,

Are you referring to his Interview" with Volf Blitzer? What a woos - I thought he'd quake so hard he'd join the Society of Friends!

That's the one. He kind of made it clear that his daughter's homosexuality was something that just was not to be discussed. Ever. Wolf shouldn't have backed down, though. He, like the rest of our useless media nowadays, refused to drill Dickwad about the blatant hypocrisy for fear of offending him.

For the record, I'm not a big fan of Mary Cheney either. She appears to have completely internalized the whole "I'm a spoiled narcissistic Daddy's girl, so I'm special. I don't really give a crap about everyone else like me. I'll just sit here and twiddle my thumbs while Daddy's constituents work to erode their civil rights, and publicly scream at anybody who dares question Daddy about me and his stance on homosexuality."

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I suspect that the so-called "vice president" believes the D.C. after Washington to be his initials.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts

I suspect that the so-called "vice president" believes the D.C. after Washington to be his initials.

And the D in D.C. stands for Darth.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
All hail!

Posted Image

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member