Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Supertelevangelistic sex-and-drugs psychosis

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
http://www.spaff.com.../psychosis.html

:smt005

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
:snork_tanz:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I liked it too!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
This may not be the place to ask this, but why, all of a sudden, is the ANG stuff going into my Y! bulk file?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
Huh?

What is  "Y! bulk file"?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
That's the Yahoo spam filter, which for some reason has suddenly started taking my ANG emails, so I've got to search through a bunch of spam on the off chance that there's good stuff there.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
Oh, now I get it.  I'm not aware of anything that might have changed at this end to make the system emails look like spam. The IP address for this server is not blacklisted.  I'm thinking hair trigger spam filter and that's about the whole story.  Sorry.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hey, I see you've got as new avatar - is that Marjoe Gortner?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts

Hey, I see you've got as new avatar - is that Marjoe Gortner?

I guess you're teasing, it's me in the avatar, but the photo was taken a long time ago. I cut my head out of this picture.
Spoiler

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
OK, now that I've taken another look at this video, I can see that's not little Marjoe. Good looking kid, though.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Who's the kid on the end of the couch taking a hit off the joint? :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
:Wink:

Who's the kid on the end of the couch taking a hit off the joint? :snork_lach:

That's my brother. He's a Fundamentalist.  I guess he must not have inhaled  :Wink:  :Wink:  :Wink:  :Wink:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

He's a Fundamentalist.

That's too bad, but there's one in every family that slips over to the dark side. (Sorry DarkSide) :snork_lach:

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier

He's a Fundamentalist.

That's too bad, but there's one in every family that slips over to the dark side. (Sorry DarkSide) :snork_lach:

No, no, actually he and I may be of the same faith. You see, I never told you guys this, but I am a fundamentalist DiscoBallMousetarian, and we believe there are two sides to every disco ball: a sparkly side, and a dark side. The Great Disco Mouse, her name be praised, teaches that in order to fully realize oneself, you must embrace both sides, or, yea, forever be a bad dancer. I have chosen to embrace the dark side of that Rotating Orb of Sweet Sparkly Salvation, and thus am a good dancer. Verily.

We also steadfastly believe that anything the Great Disco Mouse says is absolute BS, and anything that disagrees with her teachings is probably true. Except for other religions. They're all going to Disco Hell.

:Tounge:

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada

He's a Fundamentalist.

No, no, actually he and I may be of the same faith. You see, I never told you guys this, but I am a fundamentalist DiscoBallMousetarian, and we believe there are two sides to every disco ball: a sparkly side, and a dark side. The Great Disco Mouse, her name be praised, teaches that in order to fully realize oneself, you must embrace both sides, or, yea, forever be a bad dancer. I have chosen to embrace the dark side of that Rotating Orb of Sweet Sparkly Salvation, and thus am a good dancer. Verily.

We also steadfastly believe that anything the Great Disco Mouse says is absolute BS, and anything that disagrees with her teachings is probably true. Except for other religions. They're all going to Disco Hell.

:Tounge:

Is there any discounts on disco balls?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users