Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I thought they'd be better...what with Satan and all.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I guess we smash some long held erroneous assumptions about the Lord High Prince of Darkness with this newest find...

Posted Image

1. Apparently, old LHPoD isn't quite the warm weather guy he's made out to be, as he seems right at home on the frosty Nassau Coliseum ice.

2. Apparently, the rewards for selling your soul are not as lucrative as we've been led to believe, as even with the LHPoD's help, the hapless Islanders regularly flounder in the league's bottom half.  In fairness, however, it should be noted that LHPoD has a decent slapshot and can go five-hole like nobody's business.

3. Apparently, Hell's humble host is not the horrid beast portrayed in all those Christian books.  While clearly no ladykiller, I think old LHPoD gets lucky after a couple of beers, no?  And the helmet could be hiding them, but I don't see any horns, and he's not all that red.

4. Apparently, the fiery pits of Hell are not festering in the bowels of the Earth's subsurface.  Seems that Hell is located in the village of Uniondale, Long Island...the place where LHPoD and his incompetent minions futilely ply their icy trade, and where the forsaken crowd solemnly files in each night for their punishment - each game subjecting them to the torment of the damned, and each season feeling like eternity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users