Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Barbers Threatened for Cutting Beards

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Barbers somewhere in India have been threatened with The Consequences if they do not cut the shit with cutting mens beards. Visiting middle-aged Italian female tourists, OK, but no male beard cutting.

OR ELSE.

Let this be a lesson to certain people, whose name I will not mention, about cutting beards!  The lesson is "do not relocate to India".

Of course, we all know that God Hates Barbers.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
For a loving God, Yahweh sure seems to do a lot of hating, huh?

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Let this be a lesson to certain people, whose name I will not mention, about cutting beards!  The lesson is "do not relocate to India".

Holy crap!!! That's right!!!  Errrr...ummm...say, Coyote....errr...you mind not standing too close to me anytime soon?  No offense, you see.  I just...ummmm...need my space.  And if you notice any strange vehicles in the parking lot, you might want to consider getting behind something.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
FREE SHAVES!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
FREE BEARD TRIMS!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Just a little off the corners, please.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I wonder if that's where the expression "cutting corners" came from? I could never quite figure out that whole thing about the corners of beards, every one I've ever seen was round!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
"Cutting Corners" refers to trimming the beard to a specific shape. A beard without cut corners would be similar to those ragged looking Islamic fundys that just allow their ugly beards to grow without trimming them to look nice. Funny though, they always seem to have their mustaches trimmed up. Hmmmm? Guess that's not against the rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users