Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jesus statue sends sparks from eyes...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah, right! lol

http://www.metro.co....88&in_page_id=2

A statue of Jesus Christ is causing a sensation at an art gallery after witnesses said they saw sparks shooting from its eyes.

Will this insanity never end?

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Yeah, right! lol

http://www.metro.co....88&in_page_id=2

A statue of Jesus Christ is causing a sensation at an art gallery after witnesses said they saw sparks shooting from its eyes.

Will this insanity never end?

Hey...it could happen.  I seem to remember a picture of sparks shooting from Thinker's butt, so why not Jesus' eyes?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hey, we could start calling jesus "Sparky", but no one would know what wer're taliking about, unless it catches on!

:snork_lach:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Do you guys purposely just go out and comb the web looking for this type of shit, just to raise my blood pressure? If all of a sudden I stop posting here you will know that I have finally blown a gasket and am heading for the big dirt nap. Sparky?  :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Do you guys purposely just go out and comb the web looking for this type of shit, just to raise my blood pressure? If all of a sudden I stop posting here you will know that I have finally blown a gasket and am heading for the big dirt nap. Sparky?  :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach:

Awww, I think he is being bashful now.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Ahh, don't be such a woos!  :Wink:

Heck, Sparky's not such a bad name - when I was a radioman, everyone called me Sparky! But then, I didn't spout sparks from my eyes, either...

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
OK, since we are trotting out old stories now.

Many years ago, in the time of what is now called ancient history, I was a young man and there were all of these hippies.

I had this old child's reed-blown fan driven toy organ that I had modified extensively, it no longer made any sounds at all, except for the little microswitches I installed.  I ended up playing the light show in a few extremely insignificant bands. One night at a gig in a bar near Kelly Square in Worcester MA one of the switches in this color organ of mine started to go up in smoke.

The sound man was just next to me, and he pointed out the smoke.  I said "Yeah, I know" and kept on "playing" the lights. Finally just as the song ended the switch that was failing went up in a very brief shower of sparks.  It was enough of a display to earn me the nickname Sparks from then on.

I had a tremendous crush on the drummer. Woof.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users