Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Stupid President

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,624 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
One of my far too many websites is named My Stupid President.  Originally it was setup using a particular content management system which, as time went on, I began to learn had more security holes than 10 gigabytes of swiss cheese.  As I was learning about these holes some comment spammers started to work on attacking the site.

This morning I'd had enough, so I did a massive emergency redesign of my first anti-gummint website.  If you'd care to, have a look at the new, definitely secure, hand made My Stupid President.  I saved all of my 250 articles too!

I spent the whole freekin' day working on this, from 8AM until just now.  I guarandamtee you will not find any comment spam on that site, now or ever again.

Mandatory prison terms for spammers, free the pot-heads to make room!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

Mandatory prison terms for spammers, free the pot-heads to make room!

ATICA! ATICA!

(What's sad is you and I are probably the only ones old enough to understand this.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users