Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My picture in local paper

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
In the picture linked to below, I'm the fellow with his head down, reading a book:

http://www1.pressdem...Category=NEWS01

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Walt???

Truth be told, I've been thinking a lot about this very thing.  It's dangerous out there.  I wish you weren't out there every night with Hank knows who.  None of my business, I know.  I just wish you had a door to lock at night.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,614 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
My registered domestic partner (husband) is legally named Walter, but he goes by Terry.

Nice photo, I guess, I wish it were larger.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
You can make the picture a bit larger, by clicking "Full Story", then clicking "zoom photo" under the picture at the right.

That ultra-cute little girl kept trying to unlock the door with some keys she'd been carrying.

I was keeping my head down on purpose, I'm somewhat cammera-shy.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Walt???

Truth be told, I've been thinking a lot about this very thing.  It's dangerous out there.  I wish you weren't out there every night with Hank knows who.  None of my business, I know.  I just wish you had a door to lock at night.

Well, people that live in houses attract burglars. My main security is invisibility, so I keep a very low profile. Especially at night; my place isn't easy to find at night unless you know where to look, and I've got a couple of buddies with tents not far from mine, and we watch each other's backs. Plus, I have very little that anyone would want to steal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users