Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Weekend plans?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts
What is everyone doing this weekend?  Anything interesting?  My husband and son will go snowboarding since they love to do that.  I need to look for a new bedroom set and run some errands.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Writing and drawing for my latest book. Got the place all to myself this weekend (If you can call 3 Terriers and a fat Bassett Hound all by myself)

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
We'll be setting up an exercise machine that just arrived late today.  I think our car is due for a good cleaning.  There was mention of a possible trip in to La La to meet some friends at a museum.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I went snowboarding once. I learned real quick that if you sit quietly in the lodge and sip Baileys Irish Cream and coffee , everyone thinks you know how to snowboard and you never get cold and wet! Where do your males go boarding?

Lisa Simpson

Lisa Simpson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
We will be driving up to Los Angeles to see the Star Wars exhibit at the California Science Center (and meet up with some other skeptical-type peeps).  I hope because it's a Sunday morning, it won't be crowded. All the godly not-heathens will be getting some of that old-tyme religion.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
The ski places up here in western Washington are all going strong. Lots of snow this year. I like going snowshoing sometimes but I haven't done it in awhile. I would probably start an avalanche and die anyways. :roll:

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts
I have never showshoed before but I am curious about it. 

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
The first time you snow shoe, it makes your crotch ache. Walking with your legs spread apart isn't natural for most people.

(There are so many openings for so many jokes in those two sentences I don't even want to know.) :snork_lach:

Lisa Simpson

Lisa Simpson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
We had a nice time at the CA Science Center, although I'm glad we got there when it opened. By the time we left, there was a line to get in. It was very crowded. So, here I am with a Stormtrooper (I'm the one on the left)

Posted Image

Here's my youngest son/Jedi padawan:

Posted Image

Or maybe he's a future Sith Lord:

Posted Image

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts
Lisa, those pictures are great!  Thank you for sharing them.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Uh . . . Lisa? I'm a Barber and occasionally I give away free haircuts to guys that REALLY need them. Maybe we need to talk. :snork_lach:

Lisa Simpson

Lisa Simpson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Dash fell asleep the night before with wet hair, which explains the look he's sporting.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Looks like Lisa had a little more fun than me, I went to my first atheist meet-up on Saturday.

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
I would like to go to a big huge meeting, alas I am to young and who would bring me, my parents? That'd be the day.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
I saw the "Vagina Monologues" for the first time and got semi-wasted after eating a yummy calzone at Old Chicago's. Then I saw my genetics TA at the bar and decided it was time to leave. :snork_skep:

Twas the first weekend I've actually gotten out and had a social life in about half a year. I'm so pathetic. :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users