Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] What Belongs in the Religion Section of the Newspaper?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
What Belongs in the Religion Section of the Newspaper? Most newspapers have some sort of "religion" or "faith and values" section where religious matters are discussed, church events announced, and similar subjects appear. Given how contentious religious can be... http://atheism.about.../b/a/258770.htm

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
Ha, ha!

Freedom of the press works both ways, and so does freedom of religion.

What would those conservative Christians prefer?  A big full-page picture of Jesus with the caption "Suck My Balls!"?  I'll bet that'd make them happy. :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I don't expect our local Desert Repugnican newspaper to be publishing any write ups on Palm Springs atheists any time soon.  Yet another reason I'm glad I switched to the ultralibrul LA Times. Well, slightly liberal.  OK, less Repugnican.

Still, this was good reading, very encouraging that newspapers are even looking at this :-)

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
The religion section of the newspaper has always made the best cat box liner, bird cage floor and puppy pee pee training aid. Those and fish wrapper are the only uses I have found for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users