Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ain't this the shizznit?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Texas Republicans are anti-Copernicus

Wow. Just when you think Republicans can't get any crazier, we find out that the powerful chairman of the Texas House Appropriations Committee, Warren Chisum, doesn't even believe that the earth revolves around the sun.

[move] :smt026 :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :Exclamation: :smt026[/move]

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Wow, finally an explanation of the origins of the Universe that defies nearly every single known fact.

I wonder if God bought the magnets he is using to suspend the Earth at Wal*Mart?  I bet them is big magnets!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Check this shit out:

The non-moving Earth & anti-evolution web page

:smt043 :smt042 :smt043 :smt042 :smt043 :smt042 :smt043 :smt042 :smt043 :smt042 :smt043 :smt042 :smt043 :smt042 :smt043 :smt042 :smt043 [smilie=spank.gif]

[smilie=holyshit.gif] :Exclamation:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Ah, but not everyone is so persuaded.

http://www.latimes.c...ack=1&cset=true

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I used to think this page was a spoof, given its location, but now I reckon there're people who believe every word of this "article"!

[edit]
I love this part:
How to talk to a scientist - if you must
[/edit]

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
The fixed earth website isn't a spoof, even though it looks like one.  Those guys are as serious as Jack Chick.

How much would it cost to shoot Warren Chisum into space?  We wouldn't have to supply him with oxygen, since he obviously doesn't have to sustain any brain cells.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

We wouldn't have to supply him with oxygen, since he obviously doesn't have to sustain any brain cells.

The score now, Silentknight 1, Warren Chisum 0

See the highlights at 11.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users