Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kentucky Bill Would Outlaw University Employee Domestic Partner Health Benefit

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
A proposed bill in Kentucky, nestled as it is deep in the heart of Jebusland, would prevent educational  facilities receiving state funds from offering health  benefits to the domestic partners of their staff.

Is this the rise of a new movement in the American Fundamentalist community?  Can we now expect to see a campaign to protect the Sanctity of Employee Benefits.

I'm sorry, but I can't see how this sort of a thing is anything but just plain old mean.  It's nasty.  It's like the wolf in the manger, innit?

(story)

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I would say that anyone caught between this crock and a hard-on should move away from Kentucky and find a job where their services are appreciated. Let Kentucky drown in it's Jesustarian horseshit and all it's graduates not be able to get jobs because of it's horrible staffing and archaic education system. In simpler terms, fuquem. :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users