Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Art Of Atheism

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Here you can post your Atheist art or see what others have created.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
DEAD OR ALIVE!

Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Lovely, I wish someone would collect the reward for finding him. But of course, Jesus is Imaginary.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I made this for a guy in another forum...figured I'd share it here too.  It's the great new beer from Vatican Breweries... Jesus Lite!

Sorry...size down gets a bit fuzzy.  The original was very large.

Posted Image

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Guess who.

Posted Image

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I don't know if it's "Art" or not but as many of you know I draw "Toons" of my pups. This one is Ozzie and Belle digging in Dinosaur Monument.
Posted Image
And this one is Belle running from a dino in a dream.
Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Ain't No God
Posted Image

From a photo of my very own Jaheezus Bobblehead

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

I don't know if it's "Art" or not but as many of you know I draw "Toons" of my pups.

It is definitely art.  I hope you can get these books published and into schools. I know from experience that kids like serial books.  I know they would love to follow Belle around the country.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

It is definitely art.  I hope you can get these books published and into schools. I know from experience that kids like serial books.  I know they would love to follow Belle around the country.

Thanks Lady but that probably won't happen. I have gone down that publishing road and I am not sure I want to do it again. I enjoy the writing and drawing more than anything. Maybe someday I will have one of them printed up just for kicks but for now I just like to write them.

Later this month my wife and I will be heading to Phoenix AZ to watch some spring training baseball. While we are there we are also going to a Josh Groban concert (Whom my wife adores) and there is a contest for backstage passes. The contest was to re-design the cover of his latest CD "AWAKE" so I came up with this little sketch of Josh and his Dog a Wheaten Terrier.
Posted Image

I'll let you guys know if I win.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
We all know that every living species was created explicitly as it is today using Intelligent Design

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts

so I came up with this little sketch of Josh and his Dog a Wheaten Terrier.
Posted Image

I'll let you guys know if I win.

You have a fantastic talent as an artist.  Your colors are so lovely, I see lots of Earth tones.    Post as much of your artwork as you'd like, it's wonderful!

Good luck!

And if you are driving to Phoenix, our house is only about 3 miles from I-10, and we have a guest bedroom.

We are about halfway between La La and the Arizona border.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts

Squirrel Fish in Space?  Hmmmm.  Ungodly, how did you make it?  It looks like 5 fish hovering over a starfish!

I started with this photo:

Posted Image

And manipulated it.  I can't recall what program I used, sorry.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Thanx Guys and Gals. I really don't think I have a chance, but what the hell, maybe no one else will enter and I'll win by default.  Sorry Steve we are taking a whirlwind tour this time around and flying in for just a couple days. Maybe the next time we come down with the trailer and the pups we'll stop by, or better yet we can plan a picnic at Joshua tree.  :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
The picnic at Joshua Tree sounds great, as long as there are no ashes being dispersed.  Let's defer that part a bit longer.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Here's something that isn't mine, but I like it and want to share it with y'all:

Krishna=Buddha=Christ

I got it from Acharya S this morning.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
http://www.berkshire...?article_id=226

This man is my wifes favorite uncle who just passed away. He was a true artist, hung around with Ansel Adams for a time and was really considered a pioneer in art photography. A good man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users