Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] Mitt Romney Fights Anti-Mormon Bigotry with Anti-Atheist Bigotry

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
Mitt Romney Fights Anti-Mormon Bigotry with Anti-Atheist Bigotry While campaigning in Florida, Mitt Romney encountered an anti-Mormon heckler in the Republican crowd who said

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
I dunno, that rebuttal sounds kind of...

Dum, dum, dum, dum, DUMB!

Romney is a disingenuous hypocrite who is willing to compromise his positions in order to pander to a hardcore conservative base.  I had no respect for him before, and I have even less respect for him now.  In a way, however, I'm kind of glad that this asshole has chosen to associate himself with the republican party, if you know what I mean.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Silentknight, I do know what you mean, and I agree.  It's people like Mitt that make me certain I'll never, ever be a Repugnican.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users