Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"The Secret"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts
I received an email today from a friend highly recommending I look into

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
It sounds like one of those bullshit New Age self-help and motivational programs, or at least it does at a glance.  Given how gullible Oprah can be (I mean she has had James Van Praagh on the show numerous times) it would not surprise me.  However, I don't know much else about it other than that, so I'd have to read up on it.

Edit: I just checked Oprah's website, and yes it is!  They go on and on and on about the success people have had by following "the secret" and they go on to name a bunch of famous people whom they claim have used the same methods to gain success (non causa pro causa) but they don't go into any specific detail about the program or why it works.  They just say that if you want to know more, you have to shell out the $$$, predictably enough.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,614 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I'd want to ask Sylvia Brown if it was going to work or not before I tried it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users