Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Feeling a Bit Down

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I haven't been posting for a while...because I just can't think of anything to post.  I read of course but I have drawn a blank. I am not much of an off the cuff commenter and by the time I think of something it seems the subject has gone. My stuff has usually just been silly and stupid and I even can't think of anything silly and stupid to post.  So you see I am feeling really down because I have lost that belonging feeling. And that is not due to anyone here. Everyone has always been nice and sincere and fun. So today I just plunged back in because it had made me very sad not to be a part.

I did spend this afternoon trying to make something and hope it makes up for the time I have been just lurking. :roll:

HERE

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Read more news, online or in the newspaper.  You'll soon come across some stupid thing a religious person is saying, doing, insisting on, or trying to impose on the whole world.  Then you'll get, well, annoyed with them.

Then post here about how dumbass they are.    Works for me :-)

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
That was an awesome slide! I'm trying to get ideas for videos to put on youtube, but my mind has run dry. hopefully we'll both get back to doing what we do. You posting and me making videos.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Never let a loss of good ideas, clever things to say, or brilliant observations keep you from posting.  If You can't find something to rant and rave about then find a smiley to match your feelings and post that. Or if all else fails just tell us how stupid our president is and we'll take it from there. :snork_lach: :snork_lach:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Thanks everyone. Posted Image Guess I'll just try to pick up where I left off.  Feeling a bit embarrassed now Posted Imagebut I guess that is how we get to know one another.

Thanks, Storybook.  I just like playing around on the computer and sometimes something good comes out.  Nice to see another gal around here. Tidy up the place a bit. Definitely needs some aerosol.  Posted Image

Ungodly and Coyote....stupid is as stupid does.  Just remember you asked for it. :snork_lach:

TopHat...I tried to make a video just with my camera and came out lousy but maybe I will post it here...if I know how.  No, it wasn't denouncing anything.  Just of some stupid deer. Posted Image

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hey lady!

I was wondering where you'd gotten off to. I hope you don't feel an obligation to post, but it is nice having you in the mix. You don't have to be profound, or anything like that, just chat if you want to. But let us know you're still there, anyway! 
:Happy:

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
My inspiration came to me in a letter titled Jesus from youtube.

Message : Why are you so young and have already given up on Jesus, the one person who died to save you?

I have a video planned where I'm going to make fun of Jesus... I'm not to big on trusting people who curse fig tree's and are fictional. Except Harry Potter, he can curse any fig tree and I'll love him  :Happy:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Hey lady!
I was wondering where you'd gotten off to. I hope you don't feel an obligation to post, but it is nice having you in the mix. You don't have to be profound, or anything like that, just chat if you want to. But let us know you're still there, anyway! 
:Happy:

Of course I feel an obligation.  :Tounge:  but only to myself. After I worked up the courage to sign in here...I have to see it through. Posted Image Besides I love smileys.

I do agree that chatting is a good idea. I can be profound there.
Near 80 where I live today. The snow some had was indeed deep and profound.  We had a little bit.  And since it had been about 5 years since any had fallen, I took a few pictures around my neighborhood.

SNOW

Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
That's cute snow, Lady.  I felt like I was watching 6 videos at once.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I especially like that one at the bottom, with the deer. It's nice to know that the deer on my hill aren't the last ones, yet.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted Image Besides I love smileys.

And I greatly enjoy the smileys you come up with. I like that tic-tac-toe smiley - I saw a chicken play it once, at a county fair, somewhere. Damned chicken never lost a game, so they said.
  :smt117

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users