Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Have You Had Your Ashes Today

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

ASHES

Posted Image

[center]Ashes Ashes Ashes all over my face
Ashes Ashes Ashes all over the place
You can put em on your forehead your chin or your nose
Some folks even put em on their toes

Ashes Ashes Ashes all over my face
Ashes to Ashes they

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I've got a buddy who goes to mass every day, for about an hour after lunch. He showed me the ashes on his forehead today, like he was proud of it. But I didn't give him a hard time, and never have, because he doesn't try to push his belief off on me. We seldom even mention religion, so we get along just fine.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Um, you have some shit on your forehead.
Would you like a napkin?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

Um, you have some shit on your forehead.
Would you like a napkin?

I accidently actually said this to a customer a few years ago. He was offended. Oh Well!

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Lady, is that you singing?!

Posted ImageUnfortunately YES Posted ImagePosted Image

I was shopping yesterday and saw all those ashes and like Unbeliever I don't say anything. But couldn't get it out of my mind.  I do most of my ranting and raving by singing.  I don't know about anybody else but it makes me feel better.  The gentleman  :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: around here are used to hearing me squeeking by now and just sorta let me do my thing.  Posted Image  They know when they see that little guitar player....not click it. Posted Image

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yes, indeed, our lady has a fine voice, which we are hoarding to ourselves - let those folks who don't know about this place listen to American Idol, or something, we've got the real star right here!
:Happy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users