Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Man killed for not believing

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I just came across this story:

http://www.thetalent...ves/001454.html

This really pisses me off, that this kind of thing can happen. What do they want to do, kill all the atheists, gays, abortion providers, etc?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
This was just one psychiatric case manifesting as a religious affliction. But the shooter in this case is just a wacked out nutter perhaps suffering from schizophrenia, in other words, a prophet.

No, but really, this guy was a lone actor and did not represent a Fundamentalist agenda. Instead of breaking laws to attack people, Fundamentalists make laws to attack people.  They don't use the gun, they just aim it.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I'm surprised you missed this one.  It was one of the top 20 I think at FSTDT.  I'll see if I can find the follow up.  Apparently, the trial was a real circus too.

Ahhhh... here it is.

Spoiler

LINK

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, I didn't miss that one (see link, below), but they're not the same story, are they? I though they were different.

http://nullgod.com/i...opic,123.0.html

[note]The edit on the 21st was to add the "man killed by shotgun" article.[/note]

[edit]I may even have mentioned the Larry Hooper murder on this forum, I'll do a search for it.[/edit]

[edit]Nope, I guess not, could've sworn I had. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.[/edit]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users