Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

50 Good Reasons to belong to ANGF

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I am sure we can think of 100 but to get started:

1. There is NO GOD here.  Never has been and never will be.
2. Ungodly is a great host.
3. Hank keeps us up to date.  (what a post whore... :snork_boes:) Just when I plan to post, I find he already
    has.. :snork_lach:
4. There ARE some goddesses here....storybook, lisa, The Force, Ginny the Squinny, Lady  :Tounge:

Your turn.....

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
7. We (unlike another forum that shall remain unnamed) actually have spam filters!

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
8. Intelligent and good-natured conversation among mature (well, for the most part :snork_lach:) people who actually have good grammatical skills!

9. No freaking trolls! No useless arguments with said trolls that last days and weeks and drag on over 5000 pages per thread! No drawn-out philosophical discussions about whether jackholes who come on and express racist and homophobic opinions, or violent anti-atheist fantasies, should be banned or just tolerated and then maybe they'll go away, so let's just keep arguing with them...(EA regulars know exactly of whom I speak :icon_frown:)

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  10. EA regulars who have the good sense not to tell us new ANGF members about drawn-out philosophical
      discussions etc etc (although we are dying to know......Posted ImagePosted Image)

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
11.  Zero tolerance for theists.

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
12. If butter up The White Coyote enough you can probably get a free haircut.
13. There is no judgement on the basis of your ideas due to age, gender, race, or ethnic culture.

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
14. No conspiracy theorist nutjobs!  (And if they show up, I'm gonna kick their ass.)

15. No militant extremist atheists.  (And if they show up, I'm gonna kick their ass.)

16. No invasions of fundy trolls, at least not yet.  (And if they show up, I'm gonna kick their ass.)

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
17. SilentKnight Stronger then all three hundred Spartans combined to block the 100 000 Persians. He kicks ass. (and if you don't believe me... watch out!)

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
Nah, I just said that because I'm in a somewhat bad mood, and this was my way of trying to make light of it.  I have yet to actually get into it with any trolls here, which is probably a good sign.  I guess I could say that I usually try to reason with people instead of just hurling retarded insults, and I only shift into attack mode if some asswipe has done something to deserve it, such as being abusive towards other members.

18. The admin and moderators actually care about what goes on in here without being overbearing, which is way more than I can say about some other boards.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
19. The moderators here are wonderful, helpful, trustworthy, loyal, friendly, courteous, kind, obediant, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverant. . . . well, 12 out of 13 aint bad! :snork_lach:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
20. Unbeliever has put a link to his forum.  It is one stop shopping for all the unbelieving info you need.
      I found 2 great things there yesterday... ASTRONOMY PICTURE of the DAY and A GREAT BOTANY LESSON  :snork_lach: :snork_lach:

21. TopHat provides us with great videos.  :snork_tanz: :snork_tanz:

22. White Coyote entertains us with his Belle stories. Plus he posts the cutest little dog pics.  :Happy: :Happy:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
23. We have the voice of an angel here!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
24. Now that we have Hank, we're probably among the better informed of the atheist boards.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

There you go again Unbeliever, making me blush! :oops:

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier

Oh, White Coyote, don't flatter yourself. Everyone knows he was talking about me, the resident angel. :smt051

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Oh, White Coyote, don't flatter yourself. Everyone knows he was talking about me, the resident angel. :smt051

Let's put this to rest once and for all.

ANGEL

[center]Posted Image
If you knew Ungodly like I knew Ungodly
Oh Oh Oh what a guy
He

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

Everyone knows he was talking about me, the resident angel.

anyone got a gag bag?  :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Let's put this to rest once and for all.

Yep, laid to rest, all right!  :Happy:

Sorry WC, but I doubt you can sing like that! But then, maybe lady's no good at cuttin' hair. It takes all kinds to make a forum!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I'll have you know, I have a beautiful voice. I have sang profesionally and have even played the leading role in a small production. I played . . . are you ready?  Jesus, in "Jesus Christ Superstar" Of course that was just a few centuries ago. So Na Na NAH! :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hey, cool! That's one of the few musicals that I've really enjoyed. I've liked it since I first heard it, way back when I was still "on fire for God".

I really liked the part where Jesus sings:

Why waste your breasth, moaning at the crowd?
Nothing can be done to stop the shouting.
If every tone were stilled the noise would still continue,
the rocks and stones themselves would start to sing...

Oh, and the baritone part, at the Sanhedrin meeting, that was very well done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users