Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Things that make you laugh

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts
I love to laugh.  Laughter is healing.  Let's share some things that make us laugh.

The Fruitcake Lady always made me laugh out loud.  I was sorry to hear she died.  Here is a clip of her: 

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Oooh, I've got lots (laughing is one of the few enjoyable things in my life right now):

Pearls Before Swine comic strip

Free streaming episodes of South Park (Note: I'm pretty sure this site isn't 100% legal, but until the lawyers find it, I'm gonna enjoy it. :snork_lach:)

Terry Pratchett's Discworld books

Lewis Black

The antics of mein puppy, Skye

The beliefs and claims of creationist nutjobs (I had an even better link to Conservapedia about the creationist version of kangaroo origins that had me on the floor, but their server is down due to us smartass know-it-alls vandalizing making fun of the asinine articles. :smt077)

*Edit* Yes! I have found it! Read it and weep.

Origins

Like all modern animals, modern kangaroos originated in the Middle East[1] and are the descendants of the two founding members of the modern kangaroo baramin that were taken aboard Noah's Ark prior to the Great Flood. It has not yet been determined whether kangaroos form a holobaramin with the wallaby, tree-kangaroo, wallaroo, pademelon and quokka, or if all these species are in fact apobaraminic or polybaraminic.

After the Flood, kangaroos bred from the Ark passengers migrated to Australia. There is debate whether this migration happened over land[2] -- as Australia was still for a time connected to the Middle East before the supercontinent of Pangea broke apart -- or if they rafted on mats of vegetation torn up by the receding flood waters[2].

Conservapedia is quite good for many laughs. Born out of a manufactured sense of persecution fostered by paranoia only christianity can engender, it's main page states that:

Conservapedia is a much-needed alternative to Wikipedia, which is increasingly anti-Christian and anti-American. On Wikipedia, many of the dates are provided in the anti-Christian "C.E." instead of "A.D.", which Conservapedia uses. Christianity receives no credit for the great advances and discoveries it inspired, such as those of the Renaissance.

"Conservapedia. Information from whiny little losers copying verbatim from their home-school textbooks you can trust."

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America

Free streaming episodes of South Park (Note: I'm pretty sure this site isn't 100% legal, but until the lawyers find it, I'm gonna enjoy it. :snork_lach:)

I know about that site.  I met the guy who runs it, back when he used to visit South Park Studios.  Viacom did pull all SP clips off of YouTube recently for "copy infringement", though I think it's just because they own ifilms.com and don't want the competition.  M&T actually do not mind if people download the episodes, given CC's habit of banning controversial ones once enough people whine and complain.  "Trapped in the Closet" and "Bloody Mary" are a couple of examples that come to mind.

Hmm, I should repost my "God Loves Dick" and "Signs You're a Fundy Christian" lists here.

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
Is the Conservapedia fake?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

I think it seems too stupid to be fake, it takes real religion to generate that level of dumbass.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Well, the general consensus among the horrified science blogger community (thru which I was first introduced to this treasure trove of genius) is that this is a genuine site and not a parody. It's just like Wikipedia, so people have been going in and "correcting" the articles railing against evolution and quantum mechanics, or posting equally dumb parody articles to see if anyone recognizes the irony, and they have been promptly banned. Also, you now can't set up new user accounts, and take a gander at the forum boards; definitely just a bunch of deluded loonies who are pissy at Wikipedia because their half-baked little anti-evolution rants aren't acceptable there. Ah well, like I said, there are some reaaally hilarious articles on there for your amusement, written by freakweasels who believe that dropping the usage of AD and BC constitutes "anti-Christian" bigotry.

Back to regularly scheduled programming. More funnies! More funnies! Come on peoples!

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
I forgot Fundies say the darnedest things.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Posted Image

This is a high end pet supply store that just opened up in Seattle and is raising hell with the neighbors. I think it's a great name but all the prudes are offended. That's because they probably are just what the sign says. Anybody who has dogs knows that a bitch is a female dog and "dog" refers to the male. It reminds me of Carrie Fishers hair salon in The Bluesbrothers. "Curl up and Dye"

Some people are just wrapped too tight!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Posted Image

If you really want to laugh. Get a big fat bassett hound to lay on her back!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Posted Image
SPAY! Ithought you said PLAY!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
Nice work with the dogs eyes!

Attached Thumbnails

• dummies.png

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
            OH POOP  The current show of the BODY ODD. Weird medical questions with even weirder answers by the authors of "Why Do Men Have Nipples?"

I thought it was funny. :Tounge:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Posted Image

. . . and now we know the truth! :snork_lach:

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
^I saw that one yesterday! :snork_blin:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Here's something that makes me laugh:

Bible Miracles - Robin Williams
Part 2

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
And here's something I find totally, bugshit hilarious:

The Spirit of Truth

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
It's funny when you think about it, but that guy and I are members of the very same species. The differences between his DNA and my DNA are trivial.  He is just another manifestation of the weirdest form of animal life on the planet, and we are too.

I could only take about 45 seconds of that.  You hear me now, bitch?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Hey! If it came to having to listen to that guy or Benny Hinn for an hour? Bring him on BEEYACH! :icon_r&r:

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
I COME IN THE NAME OF JAYSUS, MOTHERF*%$#&!

That guy was totally stoned. If you look close enough, his eyes are really bloodshot.  :smt033

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I saw a group of "snakers" down south and if that wasn't the weirdest. This guy preaching fuck this and bitch that aint nothin compared to a guy dancin around holding a snake and shouting lawdy lawdy! :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users