Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Here is a website for you ...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
While I was trying to come up with a fresh, new, exciting anti-Jebus domain name I learned that the name FuckReligion.com was already taken.

My disappointment evaporated once I  saw the site and what a good job the owner has done with it.

Try it yourself, Fuck Religion.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
No frills. No extras. Right to the point!!!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
OK, here is another websi9te.  It has nothing to do with atheism or religion, it is all about woodworking.  I created so my lovely woodworking husband would have another opportunity to buy things while sliding a small commission my way.

Anyway, it's my latest website, and I spent over an hour creating it.

http://ChiselsAndTools.com/

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Man, I love tools! My handle at Tim Taylor's forum is Toolfool.  :Happy:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

OK, here is another websi9te.  It has nothing to do with atheism or religion, it is all about woodworking.  I created so my lovely woodworking husband would have another opportunity to buy things while sliding a small commission my way.

Anyway, it's my latest website, and I spent over an hour creating it.

http://ChiselsAndTools.com/

What took you so long?  :snork_lach:
I like the web site.  My father's hobby was woodworking. I can remember our basement full of tools.  And the saw dust.  Loved playing with the saw dust.  Smelled so good. Mother never went down in the basement. I think daddy hid down there.  :snork_lach:

I also liked the site because I like making little web pages...as you have probably seen. So I always take a sneak peak at the code.  I have just learned how and only do simple pages.  I write everything out by hand as I don't know how to use those editor programs.  Perhaps another day. I love playing with the computer. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users