Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A poem for His Shrubness

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Okay...the video I made called "Rooster" was pretty heavy I guess.  So here's a Rooster poem to lighten things up!

[Edit] Removed spoiler[/Edit]

The Rooster Says
[size=8pt]There

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Okay...the video I made called "Rooster" was pretty heavy I guess.  So here's a Rooster poem to lighten things up!

I like the poem, but I had to quote it in order to see it all. The hover thing would not let me scroll far enough down the page to read it all.  I'm thinking that the hover thing might be problematic when the thing you are hiding with it is more than a web browser window can display at one time..

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

I had to quote it in order to see it all. The hover thing would not let me scroll far enough down the page to read it all.  I'm thinking that the hover thing might be problematic when the thing you are hiding with it is more than a web browser window can display at one time.

Yeah.  You have to use your scroll wheel (assuming you have one).  If you try to mouse the side bar you lose the hover, but the scroll wheel does just fine.

[Edit] I pulled out the spoiler[/Edit]

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I suspect we are using different web browsers, as the scrollwheel would not work for me with Safari and OS X.  But anyway, thanks for fixing that :-)

It's all good.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I loved the poem, FlatEarth. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users