Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Our Lady of the Chocolate Dildo

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Steve's Web Hosting, a leading provider of anti-religimous satire, announced today the official blessing and consecration of an all-new website devoted to the psychological phenomenon called pareidolia.

Read all about Our Lady of the Chocolate Dildo, learn the interesting story of Our Lady of the Freeway Underpass, explore the nuances of Our Lady of the Grilled Cheese Sandwich, post deeply sarcastic comments.

Official contributors to this new Wordpress blog are welcome!

Please join us at Virgin Mary (Again)

Produced by Jaheezus Weapons and Heavy Munitions.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Maybe you can use some of this over there:

Religious Pareidolia

Faithfull see Jesus in tree

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Here's one I just found in the external links at the wikipedia link:

http://www.islamcan....les/index.shtml

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Posted Image

Alright! Since you have done this with no regard for my nervous condition in mind I must insist that you use my miraculous picture above on your new website. This is an untouched (EEewwww) and un altered statue that Belle my Westy Terrier created in honor and glory of the Christian religion. Because I didn't want hundreds of catholics lighting candles and saying prayers in my yard, I chose not to make the original sculpture available to the general public. I will however accept large cash offerings and will sell the photo to the highest bidder on E-bay.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
DON'T DO THAT STORYBOOK! YOU MAY NEED YOUR  (LMAO) SOMEDAY!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Now that's what I call  [smilie=holyshit.gif]

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
Great suggestions guys, especially the Canine Fecal Crucifix! But the thing is that I wanted this new site to be only about Virgin Mary hallucinations, not Jebus, Jehovah, or Allah.

If some small little coyote-pup is able to produce a Virgin Mary turd, or if some clever fellow wants to use layers in a graphics program to superimpose a subliminal vaginal image on a puppy dropping, then I think we'll have something for the blog.

Oh, by the way, Hank has graciously agreed to cross post from the Virgin Mary (again) blog to our Blog Feeds board.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Here's one I just came across, Steve:

Our Lady of Watsonville

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Here's another one, but this one seems less than convincing:

Another Virgin on toast, this time with jelly

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts

Here's another one, but this one seems less than convincing:

Another Virgin on toast, this time with jelly

Personally, I'm forced to eat my virgins straight up (oh my, what an unfortunate choice of words on my part) because my celiac disease rules out eating bread or toast.  I can eat this stuff called "gluten-free bread", which, I caution you, must never be dropped on your foot.  Typically gluten-free bread is more dense than a Fundamentalist skull and more abrasive than a TV evangelist on camera.  The biggest problem with gluten-free bread is that it is impossible to tell when it has gone stale, as nothing about it changes when this happens.  Oh well, I guess we all have our crosses to bear, so to speak.

Yes, this one is very weak.  But the one from Watsonville might be renamed "Our Lady of the Obviously Just Tree Bark" before I get done with it.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
That gluten-free bread sounds like the stuff they used to feed sailors, back during the days of exploration. That suff, as I understand it, would never go bad, or if it did, no one could tell.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Now you, too, can make your own "Holy Toast"!

:smt051
:smt036

Ha! I just found this at that site:
http://www.perpetual...ROD&ProdID=1865

Now that I could use! lol

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Here's another mary in a tree stump for your Mary sightings site, if you can use it:

http://cbs13.com/sli...39/view?slide=7

Doesn't look at all like mary to me, but what do I know?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
Thanks for the lead, UB. It did get me indirectly to todays eBay virgin with free bonus Jebus story, so that was good.  The items presented on that TV station website are sadly lacking in details, so I don't know how to get to more info on most of them.

I reckon that people afflicted with Catholicism will keep providing fresh material...

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I reckon that people afflicted with Catholicism will keep providing fresh material...

Indubitably! How else are we to stay entertained?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, apparently it isn't just Mary and Jesus who are seen in the most unlikely of places:

Move over, Mary and Son, make room for - the Mayor!

:smt102

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
At the end of the article one arguably religiously-afflicted inDUHvidual says "I see Jesus".

I wonder how it is that she knows what the fictional character Jesus looks like?  Has she met this imaginary god-man in the past, thus enabling her to recognize his woodie image in this magical tree?  How do we recognize a photograph or other representational image of a person we have never met before?  Is it such an obviously stupid claim to make that it should be dismissed out of hand as clearly ridiculous and not worthy of serious consideration?  Or am I the Pope's favorite altar boy?

And why is it that Christians see Jesus and Mary while victims of other, equally stupid religions see their favorite imaginary deities in face shaped random objects?

You don't suppose they could be dimwits that are just imagining things, do you?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hmm...could be! These things always sound like wishful thining to me, especially since Jeebusarians are brainwashed to believe that their wishes determine the state of the universe.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I need a new planet.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I just love religious pareidolia!  :smt043

WARNING: REMOVE ALL BEVERAGES FROM THE VICINITY OF YOUR KEYBOARD. I ADMIT NO LIABILITY FOR RUINED COMPONENTS!
(THIS MEANS YOU WHITE COYOTE!)  :thumleft: :thumright: :smt023 [smilie=superkewl.gif] [smilie=thatworks.gif] [smilie=upyeah.gif]

The Jesus stain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users