Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Seattle Sonics Owners Bankrolling Homophobic Fundamentalist Agenda

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Seatlle Sonics owners are financing a Fundi hate group that is using Fear of a Queer Planet to promote an extreme right wing ant-gay marriage agenda.

Tom Ward and Aubrey McClendon, fuck you very much.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Must be a NBA owner thing.  Remember this gem about the Utah Jazz Owner from last year?

Jazz's Owner Pulls Brokeback

[spoiler][quote="Article"]News of Larry H. Miller

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
What I find so ironic in this is when they bought the Sonics that also included the Storm, world champion womens NBA team. If you have never been to a WNBA game here's a little notice for you. Other than maybe a Lilith concert, you will never be surrounded by so many lesbian women in your life as at a WNBA game. I would say this little ditty in the news will be brought up again as these are some very outspoken women. Go STORM!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Tom Ward and Aubrey McClendon, fuck you very much.

I wonder how long it'll be before they both get caught having homo sex? It seems that the most rabid homophobes are merely trying to expunge their own "sin". Or maybe they just think that by ranting against the "queers", they won't be suspected themselves, and will be able to have homo sex without anyone ever suspecting.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

I wonder how long it'll be before they both get caught having homo sex? It seems that the most rabid homophobes are merely trying to expunge their own "sin". Or maybe they just think that by ranting against the "queers", they won't be suspected themselves, and will be able to have homo sex without anyone ever suspecting.

What's that saying?  "He who doth protest the loudest has the most to hide"?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah, that's a good one!

Or

"Throw a stone amongst a pack of dogs and the one that yelps the loudest is probably the one that got hit." 
:Wink:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

"Throw a stone amongst a pack of dogs and the one that yelps the loudest is probably the one that got hit." 
:Wink:

I like that!  Never heard it before.  Well, either that or my encroaching senility made it seem new again :-)

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I heard that when I was a kid, long, long ago. Or at least a version of it, I reworded it a bit, to scan better.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
This story made all the papers up here and just as I predicted, the homo folks up here are having a field day. My guess is it was all a part of the covert plan to take the sonics back to Oklahoma where homophobia is taught in school.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users