Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Jesus

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Cousin Ricky

Cousin Ricky

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationSt. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

My Sweet Jesus is not only soft and comforting, he's also a wonderful reminder that Jesus is with us always.

:rebel_huh: Why should i need an object to remind me that Jesus is always with me, if he's always right here with me??? :Question:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

My Sweet Jeebus is not only soft and comforting, he's also a wonderful reminder that Jeebus is with us always.

:rebel_huh: Why should i need an object to remind me that Jeebus is always with me, if he's always right here with me??? :Question:

:snork_lach: Some of us..me..are about to the age when we can't remember anything even if it's right beside us.  :smt064  Need a little reminder. Put the little Jesus doll away for 30 years.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Some of us..me..are about to the age when we can't remember anything even if it's right beside us.

Me too! :snork_lach:

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Everybody who walks the earth is destined to die at some point.

Nah - that's just statistics
:fi_lone_ranger:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I received this DRIVING TEST from a friend today.  It looked really hard.  So I asked myself "What Would Jesus Do?"

Well, I did lousy on the test. What I get for trusting a guy who rides and drives an ass. Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I got 100%, maybe because I did not say a prayer before I started. Nothing fails like prayer.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
CAN I HEAR AN AMEN! :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users