Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] Christians Hand Out Pro-Christian, Anti-Muslim Pamphlets in School

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
Christians Hand Out Pro-Christian, Anti-Muslim Pamphlets in School A teacher at Enloe High School in Wake County, N.C., invited a representative of the Kamil International Ministries Organization to address a class. At this time, the representative handed out... http://atheism.about.../b/a/258816.htm

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
The parents of this child are making one mistake.  Instead of teaching their daughter to respect all religions, they should teach her to mercilessly ridicule all religions.  I certainly have always encouraged my kids to make fun of religion.  In fact it was less than ten minutes ago that I sent an email along those lines to my family and friends, honest to Quantum!  I was announcing the birth of Virgin Mary (again).

But the school made a big mistake promoting such an idiotic death cult as Christianity.  They may have stepped over the line legally, but they certainly did a great disservice to their students.

I say, kill all the religions and let the random forces of nature sort them out later (into the dreadfully horrible and the amazingly obscene).

Of course look where this happened, the pig shit capital of the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users