Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fundamentalist Parents Beat 8 Year Old Son to Death (per instructions from Gawd)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,828 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
A couple living in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia and afflicted with True Biblical Religion

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Another couple of whackos that should be sterilized without beneft of anesthesia just before they are imprisoned for life in a turkish prison.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
My sentiments, exactly!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
As I sit here, my son is in a San Francisco hospital surgery room having his fractured skull put back together after some sort of accident. At the time of this accident he was too strung out on heroin and alcohol to know what had happened. This is a repetitive scenario for me and one I have to live with every day. I would gladly give my own life to go back a dozen years and change the path he has chosen. I know addiction however and know that until he decides he has had enough, nothing I can do will change his mind. I am not looking for sympathy or condolences however, I am just trying to point out how absolutely fucking useless and undeserving these shithead jesus freaks are for doing what they have done to their son. Someone find me the name of which prison they put this asshole Smith in. I have friends everywhere and will have his nuts on a plate. I hope the fucking church they went to burns to the ground with the whole fucking congregation inside.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,828 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
That really sucks, WC.  I hope this incident will be the catalyst for his getting fed up with screwing up his own life.

We're all here with you, and you and I both know how lousy this is.

We care.

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts
I

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Holy shit, this stuff just makes me cry. :smt010

As a product of the "spare the rod, spoil the child" parental mentality, I 100% abhor corporal punishment for this very reason. Although I can't identify with the "soldier of the devil" delusions, my church had a culture of looking down on parents who didn't spank (or belt, or smack) the crap out of their kids for the pettiest offenses as well. Only soft, permissive liberals didn't beat kids, and everyone at church knew that that was the reason society is going down the tubes, and if you didn't smack the stuffing out of your kid for perceived grievances, he/she was going to grow up to be an out-of-control brat, or worse, a heathen!

White Coyote, here's hoping things start looking up for you and your son. As the sister of someone who also has yet to exit the trappings of denial and self-destruction, I know what it's like to have to wait for that person to either wake up and force himself to change his life, or die from his choices. I guess we identify too closely with this kind of crap.

I'm in favor of burning people who advocate for religious-sanctioned child abuse as well. Throw some pedophile priests on the pile for good measure, and all those who helped cover their crimes up. The violation of children is beyond evil.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
White Coyote, we know you are not looking for sympathy. But I know you have ours. I think you have more than that from us. There is nothing more agonizing than for parents to be worried and concerned about their children no matter how old and know there is so little they can do about it.  Everyone wishes they could have done things differently but we can't and so must just look forward. I hope he gets better and things do change.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
FYI: Kid made it through 4 hours surgery. He's alright. Thanks for everyones concerns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users