Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Suggestion: Join the Freedom From Religion Foundation

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,712 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
During the month of February Steve's Web Hosting was able to derive more income from ads and Amazon sales than was paid to rent this dedicated server and buy bandwidth (we used 879.3 gigabytes of bandwidth counting all of the 73 websites currently hosted here).  The bottom line shows that we made a (very) small profit!

Since we have promised to use any profits we might make operating our many websites to help promote the Homosexual Agenda, this month we identified the Freedom From Religion Foundation as a worthy cause. This morning I purchased a family membership for my queer husband and myself after reading in the Los Angeles Times about the Supreme Court [PDF] hearings yesterday.

You can join too!  Click below to visit the FFRF.

Posted Image

Just Say NO to Idiot Fundamentlist Presidents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users