Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[News] Quebec town to immigrants: You can't kill women

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
Quebec town to immigrants: You can't kill womenImmigrants wishing to live in the small Canadian town of Herouxville, Quebec, must not stone women to death in public, burn them alive or throw acid on them, according to an extraordinary set of rules released by the local council.http://ca.today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2007-01-30T215051Z_01_N30302451_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-STONING-COL.XML

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
It's a shame that Quebec does not already have laws against killing women, or burning them with acid or fire.

It does seem fair though to just forbid Muslims doing these things while reserving those responsibilities for God-fearing, French-speaking Christians who will stone women to death as required by their Holy Book.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
What kind of a world is it when we can't just konk the old lady in the head with a boulder when she gets out-a-line. I'm telling you this country is going to hell . . .  Oh wait.  . . That's Canada?  Well what do you expect from them godless Canucks?

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
[quote name='"Article"]Salam Elmenyawi' date=' president of the Muslim Council of Montreal, said the declaration had "set the clock back for decades" as far as race relations were concerned.  [/quote']

Mr Elmenyawi went on to comment:
"First they tell us we cannot car-bomb outdoor markets.  Then they tell us we cannot fly airplanes into buildings.  In spite of these barbaric restrictions, we persevere," he huffed.

"Now they want to tell us not to stone our women to death and not to pour caustic solutions over them in Allah's merciful name?" he exclaimed, "The line has been crossed!  Islam will not tolerate such insults! Exterminate the infidels!"

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada

Oh wait.  . . That's Canada?  Well what do you expect from them godless Canucks?

You can always expect some good beer, and good company :)

Religion is really lax here... although if you head west, you'll hit bible belt territory, mainly catholic.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts

You can always expect some good beer, and good company :)

Religion is really lax here... although if you head west, you'll hit bible belt territory, mainly catholic.

If you are already in Canada, and you want to avoid the Religious Reich, you absolutely should not go South!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
This reminds me of how angry many Christians in America got when they were told they couldn't legally hang black people, or beat them senseless just because they were black. If Muslims want to kill their women, let them go back to Saudi Arabia, where it's not only legal, but obligatory!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

This reminds me of how angry many Christians in America got when they were told they couldn't legally hang black people, or beat them senseless just because they were black.

How about us unchristians? Can we still beat and hang black folks or did they outlaw that for us too? Next thing you know, we won't be able to set fire to fags and homeless people. What's this country coming too? :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts

How about us unchristians? Can we still beat and hang black folks or did they outlaw that for us too? Next thing you know, we won't be able to set fire to fags and homeless people. What's this country coming too? :snork_lach:

I blame it all on those tofu smoking libruls with their edumacations and them hi skool degrees and stuff.  Oooh, look at me, look at me, I made it to 12th grade! Damn libruls!  I think we should put Tennessee in charge of the whole country, or maybe Kansas.  They're all homos you know, well, the ones with the really good websites anyway.  And the ones that ain't homos is all terr'ists.  Except the homo terr'ists, them's is both.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
The preceding was a paid political announcement for the Repblican Party. Please show you care and invest heavily in Halliburton.

(Oh by the way I just heard Gingrich was having a fling while he was persecuting wild Bill for the same thing. )

God how I love politics!!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
I thought it was common knowledge that Gingrich was bonking his own little Barbie doll while he was expressing his deeply pious moral outrage at an offense that a former President committed that was scandalous because it caused no deaths of innocent people at all.

The same extremely moral Gingrich dumped his first wife like a broken crack pipe when he heard that she had cancer.

At least being a lying, cheating, scandalous pig will not lower his standing in the Party of Jesus.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I'm beginning to trust the Republicans, at least they can be trusted to be what I know they are, bastards. The Democrats, now, I'm not so sure about, they say one thing, then do something else entirely. I think they're all in cahoots with the Party of Jeebus, but they're being disengenuous, trying to get us to believe they have the nation's best interests at heart, when they're really just leading a different set of sheep around.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
If an innocent woman or man were to arrive in the US Senate, they would soon either join the system or be "exposed" on Fox News.  But, in defense of the Demoncrats, they are up to 4% less evil.

Up to 4% denotes a range of possible values that includes 0.00%,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users