Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Major Software Changes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
You've obviously noticed that the forum looks completely different.

I'd like to apologize for the abrupt, unplanned change. On Tuesday September 26 (2006) I tried to do a security upgrade and MOD install on the original phpBB forum software and it all went horribly wrong.

I took the opportunity to ditch phpBB and install a more secure, more feature rich, better supported forum package called Simple Machines Forum (SMF).

Over the next few days and weeks I'll try to reintegrate the site design, either by settling on a theme in the forum and exporting to the rest of the site, or by at least bringing in the top navigation bar from the rest of the site and adding it here.

I hope you will not be inconvenienced by this change. I think that, once you get used to it, you may find that you like thois forum software more than the original phpBB.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
And I was almost, just about, maybe figuring out the old one.  :Happy:

I really like this new software.  I belong to another forum that uses a version of it and it has some nice features. (Where's the spell check  Posted Image  )

I enjoy learning and doing new things with the computer.  If I can understand and use this new forum set up anyone can. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users