Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Repugnican Attack Bitch Calls John Edwards a Faggot

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Fundie Repugnican attack bitch Ann Coulter called John Edwards a faggot in front of a group of cheering Party of Jesus hatemongers yesterday.  As if that was an insult, I suppose.

Since the crowd was 100% pure white rich bigoted Christians, they just loved seeing baseless insults hurled without cause in the true spirit of Repugnican brand Christianity.

nYFijV9pOsE

Coulter has previously suggested that other prominent Democrats are gay -- including former Vice President Al Gore, former President Bill Clinton and Sen. Hillary Clinton, Editor & Publisher reported. All of them, including Edwards, are married, and Bill Clinton's heterosexual tendencies caused a certain amount of well publicized trouble for him as in the White House.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

bitch Ann Coulter

I just can't stand her.  I couldn't stand her before I knew what she stands for and I still can't stand her.:snork_boes:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
At least the corporations that use her as a sham to conceal what the Repugnican party really cares about are paying her well.

She must be one of the highest paid trolls in America.

Meanwhile, have you seen the profits that the Kill People industry is raking in?

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Unfortunately, many "liberals" are responding to mAnn Coulter by calling her a "faggot," a "skank," and a "nasty tranny whore." As if these uber-mature responses were any better than her initial remark. Gee, let's respond to hateful slurs by hurling more hateful slurs back! Why is it so "nasty" and disgusting to be a transexual or a gay person, to the extent that so-called tolerant people are using those descriptors to insult?

Someone once told me that Ann Coulter was "vomit in a dress".  I have to agree.

Yes, that about sums her up, doesn't it? :snork_lach:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Just consider the source of the comment and it's no big deal. She's a nobody doing nothing for the benefit of no one.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
And though I believe we toss around the word "crazy" far too often these days, I think this sick woman may truly be certifiably insane.  Honestly, I think she's either one vodka binge or three more dead brain cells from becoming a danger to herself and others.  She's clinically mad.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts

She's clinically mad.

And a hero of the right wingnuts.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
She's an ego maniac that has found her nitch. With Ann, it's all about Ann. Ever notice she lays low then suddenly when she is just about forgotten she pops off with another book or a TV spot? The repugs are feeling the heat and she sees he cash cow dwindling away. Calling people ridiculous names is the true sign of a wanna be celebrity blowing out their last dying breath.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
I blogged about this incident on my newest, newest, newest blog this morning: Atheist Fag

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I'm not sure which is worse - her hateful remarks, or the crowd cheering after she made them. I've been lucky not to have a TV, so I haven't been tempted to watch any of this stuff. I've never yet seen either FOX Noise, or American Idol.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts

Ungodly, I marvel at your sense of humor!!  "Atheist Fag"?? "I'm here.  I'm Queer"??  You crack me up!  Now, I'm curious about how you feel about the ruckus between a couple of actors on the cast of Grey's Anatomy....  One actor on the cast of Grey's anatomy (Isaiah Washington) called another gay actor on the cast a "faggot". 

Although it is extremely rare for me to watch American TV networks (I like BBC America and the Food Network) I am quite familiar with this case.  People call other people names sometimes, don't they?   This incident was blown way the heck out of proportion in my opinion.  There is some value in the idea of making our society aware of the fact that hateful and spiteful speech actually can harm someone else in some way, but the consequences doled out in this matter far exceeded the crime in my case.

If I had been the offended gay actor in this case, I might have asked Mr. Washington if that meant we were breaking up.

I suppose there may be some precedent for making dramatic responses to prejudice if only to make a case in point, but still, I think this was overblown.  I think it should have been handled by the two individuals involved.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Well if we are going to get into name calling offending people, I'll have you know my Westy Bitch Coyote was very offended that her moniker was used in the title of this thread. I mean comparing a slut like Ann Coulter to something as noble as a female dog? Well you can see why Belle took issue. :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Your point is well taken, please extend my apology to Belle. 

A dog is man's best friend, while Ms Coulter is man's worst nightmare.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Re: The word "faggot".

It is a shame that this word has become such a hardcore derogatory term for homosexuals again.  As teenagers, we used that word constantly.  It was one of our favorites.  We almost dragged faggot into the mainstream, but alas some of us lacked the strength and others the fortitude and it slid back to the gutter.

See, for brief period of time...say the very late 70's into the mid to late 80's, for many faggot didn't mean homosexual.  It was a derogatory term, no doubt, but not related at all to sexual orientation.  It was used usually in the heat of competition to belittle an opponents skill or character.  For example, our hated rival school was Deer Park.  They had a stud running back named Kevin Baugh.  When we played them in 11th Grade, people said "Watch out for Kevin Baugh.  He's really good".  Our reply was "Oh...Baugh's a fag.  We'll kick his ass."  Or, referring to the Deer Park team as a whole, "Those faggots suck.  They can't beat us".

When we discovered the joys of cannibis (ummm....I tried once, but I did not inhale!), you would say to someone at a party "Hey, man...you want a hit?".  If that person said no, you replied "What are you, a fag?"  Or you'd see a pretty girl and say "What the hell is she doing with Louie McElroy?  He's such a fag!!!"

So faggot was used the way wuss, wimp, pansy, goodie-two-shoes, and momma's boy are today.  Funniest thing is, about the only time you didn't say faggot was when you meant homosexual!!!  Nobody ever said "I think that guy's a faggot".  They said "I wonder if he's queer" or "I think Billy is gay".

That's why I shake my head every time there is a dust-up over some ball coach using the word faggot.  "Sox Guillen hurls 'faggot' slur at Mariotti."  I wonder why people cannot understand...he's not calling the player/reporter/opposing coach a homosexual.  He's questioning the player's heart, his guts or the reporter's integrity.  THAT is what faggot meant when we said it.  I miss faggot.  The gay-bashers should have never been allowed to reclaim it.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Belle will forgive this time. I remember that too about "Faggot" FE. We used that all the time, but it never meant homosexual. It was popular along with dork and dweeb and pud was very popular. Generally all the terms meant pretty much the same thing, "asshole". I believe the only slang used for homosexuals was queer and since I didn't know of any I can't remember ever hearing it. I remember when "Gay" meant lighthearted and happy.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Oh, but that would require the participants to take responsibility for their own actions - can't have that!

Besides, it'd make boring TV. Remember, they're selling a product.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Yesterday I went to Mr Edwards campaign site, and I made a donation in response to this incident.  In the process of making the donation federal law required me to state my employment and profession.

I said that I was a self employed homosexual propagandist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users