Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

May I Share With You

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
And I bet you had the prettiest voice of the bunch!  :smt020

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
But of course...you should hear me sing Ave Marrriiiaaaa  Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
My younger sister, who is afflicted with Catholicism, sings in her RC Church choir and absolutely loves it.  Church music can certainly be very lovely, it's just a shame when the true spiritual joy of music is exploited for a anti-humanity worldwide empire and death cult.

Love the church music, and hate the church - c'est moi.

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts

Is it the Schubert "Ave Maria"?  I love that piece and want to hear you sing it, pretty please?! 

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Is it the Schubert "Ave Maria"?  I love that piece and want to hear you sing it, pretty please?!  My kids use to play that on their violins at Christmas time and it often brought tears to people's eyes when they played it.  I like the Bach "Ave Maria" too but I love Schubert's version the best.

OH OH see what happens when you start fibbin'.  How about Jesus Loves Me instead?  Posted Image

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

I thought y'all might find this amusing:
http://evangelicalsp...ical_spectator/

I was just reading the above from Tall Tales of the Bible. I wanted some of you out there to know that

Posted Image

It Ain't Necessarily So

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
MY RAINBOW SONGS

WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT JESUS

[center]
What

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I like the Flying Purple People Eater!  :Happy:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

I wanted to see a bigger picture of you at your Rainbow link.[/color] :Happy:

I may get brave. After all a picture is just a picture. So many pixels of this and that. The only trouble is my pixels ain't arranged too good. Posted Image

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Ha! Welcome to the club!  [smilie=sir_spamalot.gif]

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted Image

A GOOD GOD IS HARD TO FIND

[center][b]A good god is hard to find you always get the other kind
Just when you think that he will answer your prayer
You look for him and find that he really doesn

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

The only trouble is my pixels ain't arranged too good.

My pixels aint that bad . . .  Just too many of them! :snork_lach:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Can you really lead an ungodly life.  Here is a little test to find out.  :snork_lach: :snork_lach:

UNGODLY TEST

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Wow!  I won.  Who was that cutie pie at the end?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Did look rather familiar, eh?

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Wow!  I won.  Who was that cutie pie at the end?

The pie was rather cute.

Unbeliever, you would have been there too. But seems we don't have your picture either.  :Sad:
I remember a newspaper article or something..but can't locate it. Posted Image

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
Random Question to Lady: What do you use to record your music?

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Random Question to Lady: What do you use to record your music?

Oh TopHat, don't tell me you are going to try to take over lady's stardom in the ANGF. naughty naughty. Now I am going to tell you and only you....but you must put your hand on the BIBLE that you will tell no one and that you won't upstage lady. And if you make a profit doing it..I want some.

JUST for TOPHAT

If you are not TOPHAT..lady-BUG out.

I use the Windows Recorder
Start/Programs/Assessories/Entertainment/ Sound Recorder Posted Image
I make a short cut of the SR for the task bar...as I am always singing and need easy access.

Some other controls I set.Posted Image

Posted Image

When you bring up the Record and press record, you will see that it only records 60 seconds. I rarely sing a 60 second song.  I want to go on and on and on. In order to make a longer recording, I let it run the full 60 seconds (not recording anything) then press record again for another 60 and another. Probably 3 minutes is enough for what I do.  Then I go to File on the Recorder and choose Save As and name it what ever you want and save it wherever you want. I now have means to record longer than 60 seconds.

To record on the new Recorder, I bring up the original Recorder...which I keep for convenience on the Task Bar. If you are happy with only 60 seconds of recording you can record with this recorder.  If you need more time, File/Open and find your saved Recorder and bring it up. As you see I have 269.70 seconds on mine.

Posted Image

Record what you want. Again save and be sure to name it another name.

The above was the easy part. The next part is what I spent hours/days/months doing. And finally got what I feel is satisfactory. I don't even think a god could have done this for me.

If you record something as directed above and save it and then look at the size of the file, you will see that the file is large..not only large but huge.  A 60 second recording can run close to 3000 KB. When I started recording etc. I was on dial up as were some of my friends. (friggin' homos) There was no way I could send them anything. And my friends were very happy that I couldn't. So I searched for a way to change the size of the file.

I brought up the file that I saved. You have to bring it up through the original Windows Recorder(that's why I keep it handy). If you just bring up your recording by clicking, you will just hear it.
To bring up your recording..first bring up the original Windows Recorder. Then go to File/Open and find your recording.

Then go to Save As and click on Change which  brings up Sound Selection. You will see Format and Attributes with drop down menu. If you look at each, you will see that each has many formats and attributes.
Posted Image

This is where I spent hours testing.  I had no idea what each meant and there is really no help for it. I made a recording then tested it in many if not all of the many different options. I made notes about each..including quality and size. Trial and error was my only guide. I finally found a Format and Attribute that sounded OK..(maybe) and was of low enough KB that I could now taunt my friends. (friggin' homos)

Now when I record I first save it in the original form, then choose the corrected format and save again..sometimes with a new name...maybe Name and Name-a. You will find you can do some things with the original that you can't with the new format.

Now, I should stop right here and let you do all that trial and error stuff for yourself. But since I am a Lady, I will tell you what works best for me.

This is the format and attribute setting I use. Posted Image

I can get a 60 second 3000 KB down to around 200 KB

The recordings aren't really that good sound wise, but they are fine for what I do.  I just have fun and it doesn't cost me anything. There are often clicks and crackles at the beginning or end of a recording. (friggin' homos ) I try to go back and edit the length and get rid of them..not always possible.

I can also record a song or sound from internet and then change the size. I can then include it in any Power Points I make. If you watched the Power Point I made of the ANGF GANG at the Follies shown elsewhere in this thread, I had many sounds in it.  I had to reduce the KB or each sound before I added it to the show. I know I receive lots of Power Points that are 4 and 5 thousand KB. It is OK for those on high speed internet, but many of my friends are still on dial up.  Plus if I am storing a Power Point or song on a server, I have to make them small enough to not take up all my alloted space.

I am sure this is much much more than you wanted to know. I hope it might have given you some ideas.
After rereading this, I am sure you are really confused.  :snork_lach: Don't hesitate to ask..

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted Image

TODAY'S THE DAY

[center][b]If you go into a church to day you

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
Thanks a lot lady! This will help my musical ventures. I just need to find a good microphone.:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users