Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Khalid El-Masri: CIA Torture Victim, Not a Terr'ist

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
The US Central Intelligence Agency, a leading provider of torture and other forms of brutality, has prevailed in US Federal Court proceedings in Richmond VA.

As this Wikipedia page indicates, Khalid El-Masri, a German citizen, was kidnapped and tortured by the nice freedom-loving patriotic, democratic US Government for the crime of being falsely accused of having a fake passport.  Before becoming famous as one of the hundreds of victims of CIA torture, Mr El-Masri worked as a used car salesman.

You may recall that the real reason the US invaded Iraq was not because they had WMD, because they did not.  No official of the US Government would ever  lie and claim that a country had WMD when they did not.  It was not because they were sponsoring terr'ism, because they were not. No official of the US Government would ever  lie and claim that a country sponsored terr'ism when they do not.

The reason we invaded Iraq was because the government was torturing people.  So naturally, we have to torture people that were not bothering anyone. It is because we are opposed to governments that torture people that our government must torture people.  How many times do I have to explain this for you?

Torture is just plain wrong! And Vice President Darth Cheney has the waterboards to prove it.

The Federal Appeals Court found that important state secrets might be revealed if Mr El-Masri had his day in court.  Like the secret fact that we torture people.  Nobody even suspects that the CIA might torture people, so you can easily see why the gummint did not want these charges to be levelled in a court of law.

Thank goodness the Party of Jesus is running this country.  I'd hate to have a bunch of liberals that don't even torture people promoting our well-known, world-famous anti-torture policy.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
While I was typing this message, the Invisible Pink Elephant that lives in my front yard under the olive tree (Pinky) and created the entire universe sent me a text message suggesting that I should register the domain name "Party of Jesus".

So I did.

When Pinky sends me a text message, I get right on it.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I clicked on "Jeus" in the technorati tags and got to watch some stuff about the "tomb with a Jew"! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users