Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Choose Your Favorite Theme

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I've decided not to hack the new forum by adding links back to the other pages on this site or by adding any advertisements. This means I won't be editing any theme files.

With that in mind, there is no reason why each user should not be able to select a forum theme that they prefer, so I've turned on the feature that allows you to select from among the installed themes.

Here's how to pick a theme for your account:

1) Click on Profile in the navigation bar above. Now, in your profile, you can have a first glimpse of the broad features of this forum package.
2) In the Modify Profile area, click Look and Layout Preferences. Current Theme is at the top. Initially it will show Techhead is selected. This is the theme I originally set all accounts to use, and it is the default (now). Click change.
3) A page is displayed with thumbnail views of the installed themes. The ones I specifically added are named Blue Crystal, Apllo and Techhead (also shown as default) You can click Preview next to a theme to see it applied to a page.
4) Once you decide click the related use this theme link.
5) There are lots of other things you can configure in your profile, enjoy!
6) Just say NO to Imaginary Bearded Sky Daddies

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I've just added yet another theme, this one lets you choose your preferred color set. I think Light Navy is very nice. I've made this new theme, Dilber Multicolor, the default theme for guests and new users.

Also, visual verification is now working. This means that in the registration process a potential new user must type in the 5 characters shown in a graphic image. This is intended to stop SPAMbots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users