Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] "Magic Underwear Mitt" For prez!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
"Magic Underwear Mitt" For prez! http://www.history.com/global/feedback/index.jsp?NetwCode=THC DAVE'S OPINIONA straw poll of Repuplican Activists prefer Mitt Romney, a man who literally wears underwear that he thinks protects him from evil, to be the most powerful man in the world.OK folks, I'm going out on a limb here and using a word I rarely use -- stupid. Can you imagine it. Watching the State of the Union being given by a man wearing magic underwear. Korean, Afghani, Iranian, and Chinese leaders negotiating for peace, knowing full well that their American counterpart thinks the magic underwear protects him from evil. It's stupid, people. It's stupid to think your underwear is magic, and it's stupid to think the world will respect him - or us -- if we elect him to lead the world into the new millenium.Remember: When you think Mitt Romney, your're thinking Magic Underwear!!! http://www.atheists....r_mitt_for_prez

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I dated a More-man girl in high school and you wouldn't believe how fast she could shed those magick undies! She finally got knocked up when she was a senior and the church found her a nice LDS boy to marry real quick. I bet she taught him a few things!! YOWSUH!! :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
:Happy: :Happy: :Happy: OK, I read your filthy post, Mister White Coyote, and just keep one thing in mind. Mitt Romney only pulls down his Magic Underwear

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I had magic underwear once.  Hey...did anybody ever sew sock in a strategic location so that your 'endowment' magically became more impressive?

Ummmmmm....me neither.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users