Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Death for Unbelievers, sponsored by God

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Since those of us in the English speaking countries get so much exposure to Christianity, we often focus on the many evil deeds done in the name of their Imaginary Bearded Sky Daddy.  However, as with HIV, there are many mutations of the religion virus, some more menacing and deadly than others.

In the long course of human history, Christianity may be in the lead with body count of murdered infidels, look at all the new continents that have benefitted from Christian missionaries.  But don't take your eyes away from Islam for too long, because they are trying hard to catch up and outdo Christianity in numbers killed and subjugated.

Here is a video from the UK about a nice, friendly mosque that says they want to play kissy face with those  afflicted with other religious disorders.

Thank you for saying NO to Imaginary Bearded Sky Daddies, no matter what flavor.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Hold on now.  We don't want to lump all of Islam together with the extremists, right?  I'm sure it must say something in the Quran about tolerance of other religions, and that all peoples are equally worthy of Allah's love, no?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Your sense of humor is exceeded only by your intelligence.  No really.

I think you should go buy yourself a domain name, register it, then tell me the details so we can set you up with a blog on this server too.  This offer is for you, at no charge of course.  Well, GoDaddy is going to charge you for the domain name, but I'll host it here free.

Under no circumstances should anybody put their website on a GoDaddy server, they are the worst hosting provider in the industry, IMHO, but they are a fully competent domain registrar.

No really, get a blog, will ya?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
It's not alway just unbelievers they dispose of, but also often those believers who believe differently than those in political or social or financial power. Whomever the religious fearmongers can use as scapegoats can be oppressed in many ways, from mild rudeness to extermination camps. 

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts

Whomever the religious fearmongers can use as scapegoats can be oppressed in many ways, from mild rudeness to extermination camps. 

I like being camp!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Now Lust in the Dust, that was campy!

Father Garcia: Do not be afraid, my son. They will not shoot while I am beside you.
Hardcase Williams: Hah! Don't count on it, Father. It's a good day for me when I get to kill a priest!
Father Garcia: I'll be in the church.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users