Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Drink away those sins with "Holy Drinking Water"!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Lisa Simpson

Lisa Simpson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Now you, yes YOU, can drink away those horrible sins.

[quote]LINDEN

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Now you, yes YOU, can drink away those horrible sins.

I wonder if this would make a good cure for kidney stones and other afflictions of the urinary tract?  And when the time comes for the imbibed Holy Water to, you know, um, pass - should we pray or make the sign of the cross before we flush?

I'm a little rusty on holy water etiquette.

Lisa Simpson

Lisa Simpson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Good question. I think that if the holy water is cleansing your sins as it goes through your body, then your "sins" are contained in the urine. So you might want to cross yourself to protect you against the sinful urine. I'm not sure though, not having been raised with that particular brand of Christian delusion.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
What if the person drinking the Holy Water is male.  Does their ejaculate contain sins, I wonder?  Would this be a case where the Holy Roman Altar Boy Church would permit the use of a condom within a Sanctified Marriage?

Surely we would not want the Sacrament of Marital Intercourse (Missionary position!) to result in a woman being filled with the sins of her spouse.

Then of course there are secretions of the mucous membrane.  Should we have our boxes of Kleenex blessed by the parish priest in case we expel our sins nasally?

We must preserve the sanctity of our bodily fluids! 

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts

Maybe they should try selling it as ?Ass-Holy water? for colon cleansing.

Please don't take offense, Storybook, but that idea seems shitty to me.  :Happy: :Happy: :Happy:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
It's that nasty dihydrogen monoxide again! People in America imbibe thousands of gallons of the stuff a year, but do you see the EPA doing anything about it? Hell no!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users