Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] Is Being a Mor[m]on a Lifestyle Choice?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
Is Being a Mor[m]on a Lifestyle Choice? Mitt Romney and most other Mor[m]ons are quick to slander gay people with lies about their supposedly sinful alleged Lifestyle Choice. In perfect harmony with other flavors of Christian cults the Mor[m]ons vehemently ignore the scientific facts of human sexuality, while simultaneously denying what they claim to ignore.It’s really true, though, Mitt, being gay [...] http://atheistfag.com/?p=308

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Note that an actual human has commented on this blog entry.  Not here, at the blog.  No, really.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
This blog entry has now received more comments than any blog entry I have made in 2 years of catapulting the propaganda.  One unit challenged my assertion that I did not choose to be gay, suggesting that I have no way of knowing this.

I do know that I chose to put on a blue Tshirt this morning, because I made a conscious and intentional decision to do so.  It was a choice, a blue Tshirt Lifestyle Choice.  I like Tshirts.  I wear at least one every day.

I never chose to have blue eyes, but I do have blue eyes. Therefore I allege that my blue eyes are an innate characteristic of my self, and not a Lifestyle Choice.  The people that condemn me for having blue eyes claim that I did it on purpose to make the Baby Jesus cry. There are 4 problems with this:

1) I did not choose to have blue eyes, if I had I'd remember that
2) The Baby Jesus does not cry about my blue eyes because
3) The Baby Jesus does not exist, it would have to exist in order to cry, since crying is an action and non-entities can not act
4) And the whole campaign to protect the Sanctity of No Blue Eyes is based entirely on false data

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users