Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"Free" Domain Names

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I've grown weary of some of my domain names, and I intend to allow them to expire.  If any of these are of interest to any existing users of this forum I'll allow a domain name transfer to you without expecting you to pay me anything at all.  The domain would become yours after you choose a doman name registrar and pay them to transfer it to you.  Here are brief details of the sites involved. Some of them have achieved reasonable page rank at Google, so these domain names may have actual value.  Should you wish I'll also host your version of these domains here gratis.

4morewars.com  a deeply cynical site created during the 2004 presidential campaign.  expires 6/2/2007

liesofmassdeception.org  expires 5/9/2007
liesofmassdeception.com  expires 5/8/2007
My original political sites.  I wanted to create a community site that would catalog the lies of certain war criminals. The community never developed and I eventually lost interest.  The site is still online and includes a forum like this with some of the relevant lies.  Over 99% of the messages were posted by myself.  It's amazingly boring and useless.

mystupidpresident.com  expires 12/22/2009
It's obvious what this is about.  I now rag on this being using other domains.  It's dead, Jim.

I don't expect anyone to be interested in these domains, but just in case....

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I've got all I can handle with GNF. I hope someone can get some use out of them, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users