Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is Their a Warrant for my Arrest in Utah?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,616 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Seen below in a photo taken at the rim of the Grand Canyon are my out-laws, speaking to a very friendly park ranger.  Little did I suspect when I took this photo that only a day later I would become a criminal.  Note that I refer to these very fine people as my Out-Laws because it would be illegal for them to be my In-Laws, since their son, my unwitting partner in crime, is of the same gender as myself.

Posted Image

After visiting at the Grand Canyon for several days we left, much to my chagrin, for Utah.  My Mother Out-Law bought me a souvenir before we left Arizona, a shot glass that says "Eat, Drink and be Merry, for tomorrow you may be in Utah."  She knows her Son Out-Law very well.

And so it was that we motored on together into Utah.  I remember the scene of the crime.  It was a Holiday Inn in St George, Utah.  There was a supermarket next door that rented specially edited movie videos that had all the parts that might make the Baby Jesus cry removed.

The Out-Laws stayed in one room, while my lovely husband and I shared a different room.  I think we may have broken the law.  See this link for more details.  I wonder if there is a warrant out for my arrest in Utah?

I felt like an alien being in Utah.  I suppose I might have been an illegal alien.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I wonder if there's a statute of limitations of sodomy? I also wonder if it's illegal to masterbate in Utah? If so, I expect there're millions of criminals there.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Well, you might find this interesting.  I came across this in the Kane County, UT Post Office.

Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,616 posts
Well, I guess I won't be going back to St George to rent any more sanitized VHS tapes.  They do a great job of taking out all that terrible kissing, but thank goodness they leave all of the killing in!

I should write to the sheriff and taunt him.  Since it is not illegal to be queer in California (yet) I don't think  they'll be able to get me extradited.

Ha Ha.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Wouldn't it be fun to sneak in and change all their tapes to "Deep Throat" and maybe "Debby Does Dallas"

Speaking of Utah, I drove through that state on Easter Sunday. My advice, get gas before you go into Utah on Easter Sunday cause you ain't getting it there!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,616 posts

Wouldn't it be fun to sneak in and change all their tapes to "Deep Throat" and maybe "Debby Does Dallas"

Speaking of Utah, I drove through that state on Easter Sunday. My advice, get gas before you go into Utah on Easter Sunday cause you ain't getting it there!

Just thinking about going back to Utah gives me gas.  And yes, but I'm going to kick the switching videos idea up a notch, you could leave them some gay pron.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,616 posts
OK, it took me a while to find this, but there was an incident a while back involving sanitized DVDs for Mor[m]ons.  I even blogged about it on My Daily Rant!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
A More-Man Boy band? :smt015 :smt015 :smt015 :smt015 :smt015 :smt015 :smt015

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

OK, it took me a while to find this, but there was an incident a while back involving sanitized DVDs for Mor[m]ons.  I even blogged about it on My Daily Rant!

Sanitized!?!?!  For Hank's sake!  Have you seen some of those underground Mormon err....ummm..."love stories"?  A guy I know at Netflix tells me that this one is especially popular among the CoJCoLDS Elders.  In fact, a copy was sent to one 'M. Romney' just this past weekend...

Posted Image

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
OMG!!! I can't believe it!  I bet this puts a few creases in his magic underwear!

Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,616 posts
I never noticed before how hot Mitt really is!  The way he is caressing that pr0n DVD, it's so butch!

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I know it.  He's not hiding it under his jacket like some coward.  He's holding it right out there, as if to say "Damn right!  We're proud of our SLC boys, and we've got nothing to hide!"

[shameless self-promotion] This video may be my best PSP work yet!  [/shameless self-promotion]

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,616 posts

[shameless self-promotion] This video may be my best PSP work yet!  [/shameless self-promotion]

You certainly do good work with graphics!  I was thinking of your skills at about 2AM when for some odd reason I could not sleep so I was designing a new web-store for folks with celiac disease. My logo banner looks awful.

http://TheGFStore.com/

And where is your blog?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I know it.  He's not hiding it under his jacket like some coward.  He's holding it right out there, as if to say "Damn right!  We're proud of our SLC boys, and we've got nothing to hide!"

Yeah, and I bet they don't hide much in that vid, either! lol

Lacy

Lacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationTexas
It's my personal opinion that a lot of homophobes out there are secretly gay/bi themselves. For example, My neighbor, who is extremely homophobic got very intoxicated one evening and decided to grab my hubby's no no spot twice. You know what they say about one's true personality. It comes out when you're drunk!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,616 posts

It's my personal opinion that a lot of homophobes out there are secretly gay/bi themselves.

When I was in the closet gay people scared the hell out of me.  But they're so cute!  OK, some of them are.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

You know what they say about one's true personality. It comes out when you're drunk!

I like to grab girls No No spot when I am drunk, so what does that make me?

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada

You know what they say about one's true personality. It comes out when you're drunk!

When I am doing things with alcohol, when I'm not supposed to be I always feel sleepy... I always wonder why.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,616 posts

When I am doing things with alcohol, when I'm not supposed to be I always feel sleepy... I always wonder why.

Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant. It should make you sleepy.  If you're lucky you'll fall asleep before you drink enough to kill yourself, most people do most of the time.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

You are a lesbian.

and I always thought I was a Libra. :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users