Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is Their a Warrant for my Arrest in Utah?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,616 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

You are a lesbian.

and I always thought I was a Libra. :snork_lach:

He's a lovable Libra Lesbian, less Lexus.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Usually when I get drunk I start talking about what I call "nitty-gritty stuff", things like cosmology and the more important philosophical concepts that interest me. Unfortunately, not everyone is as interested as I am!

Lacy

Lacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationTexas

You know what they say about one's true personality. It comes out when you're drunk!

I like to grab girls No No spot when I am drunk, so what does that make me?

bi maybe, which is the best way to be in my opinion. For a single person, everyone is a potential lover!  :Happy:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Nope, I'm afraid my interests lie strictly with the female gender. Now I'm not too picky about color, size or whatever but if it doesn't have a vagina it's just not for me. :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,616 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
A lot of guys are like that, White Coyote.  Fortunately our camp gets the really cute ones.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I would rather spend an eternity with an ugly atheist girl, then spend a day with a christian nutjob girl. But since I have no idea what any of our female types here look like, I will assume they are all gorgeous. :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, if Lacy looks anything like her avatar...

Ah, I have to admit that looks don't do much for me, except in the aesthetic sense. I look at both men and women as I'd look at a painting, or sculpture. I look, but never again will I touch. I'm into minds, and only those can turn me on, these days. I seldom find minds that do me any good, which is one of the things I like about atheist forums, especially this one.

Lacy

Lacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationTexas

Well, if Lacy looks anything like her avatar...

Ah, I have to admit that looks don't do much for me, except in the aesthetic sense. I look at both men and women as I'd look at a painting, or sculpture. I look, but never again will I touch. I'm into minds, and only those can turn me on, these days. I seldom find minds that do me any good, which is one of the things I like about atheist forums, especially this one.

Well, if you want to know what I look like, my myspace ID is Lacy659. I have a lot of pics on there.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Well, if you want to know what I look like, my myspace ID is Lacy659. I have a lot of pics on there.

Lacy, I would love to see you.  But I don't know how to work the myspace stuff. Posted Image Maybe you could post how to find you.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I went to MySpace and took a look. As I suspected, Lacy is a cutey.  :snork_lach:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

I went to MySpace and took a look. As I suspected, Lacy is a cutey.  :snork_lach:

Doesn't experience count for anything?  Posted Image  Posted Image

Lacy

Lacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationTexas

Thanks  :Happy:

Will you post the address for Lady? I don't remember it and Myspace is blocked here.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I just typed in myspace in the search an then lacy659 in the myspace search and there you are!

Lacy

Lacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationTexas
huh. It's just www.myspace.com/lacy659. That's easy enough. I really need to get internet at home again so I can update my page.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

huh. It's just www.myspace.com/lacy659. That's easy enough. I really need to get internet at home again so I can update my page.

Lacy...My space always meant my side of the bed or my side of the closet.  :snork_lach: :snork_lach:
Coyote's right.  And you have a darling family too. I like the way your page shows your pictures.  I see you are from Oklahoma.  They aren't much better than Texas in their free thought ideas. Posted Image

Lacy

Lacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationTexas
Well, I was born in Texas and relocated to Oklahoma later. Then of course I ended up back here.

I think Oklahoma is worse then some parts of Texas. San Antonio isn't too bad though. My evolve fish is still holding up after two years. I figured it would get ripped off in the first week.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I had a legged fish on the back of my car that had "N-Chips" in the middle. It lasted about 3 days and I'm up here in Liberaland. :snork_lach:

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Some of my best friends are military.

Sorry Steve, I couldn't resist.

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Everyone is allowed to be a jerk now and then, especially when under pressure. Glad you recovered!
:farao:

Lacy

Lacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationTexas

I had a legged fish on the back of my car that had "N-Chips" in the middle. It lasted about 3 days and I'm up here in Liberaland. :snork_lach:

When I hear things like that it makes me want to rip off all of the Jesus fish I see, but I wouldn't want to go to that level. I consider myself more mature than that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users