Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is Their a Warrant for my Arrest in Utah?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Some of my best friends are military.

Sorry Steve, I couldn't resist.

My own father was in the military.  I have respect for the men and women that are willing to defend what they belkieve to the point of death, that is honorable.

It is the war profiteering faux Christians that make a living on other people's deaths, those are the people I object to.

Guest_Highlander_*

Guest_Highlander_*
  • Guests
Move to Canada, we're a little more... accepting. We've also got more atheists per capita.

ScottyDoo

ScottyDoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

And so it was that we motored on together into Utah.  I remember the scene of the crime.  It was a Holiday Inn in St George, Utah.  There was a supermarket next door that rented specially edited movie videos that had all the parts that might make the Baby Jesus cry removed.

I realize this is an insanely old post but I wanted to reply because I currently live in St. George and although Utah is odd in general, St. George is in it's own little fucked up bubble.

That video store is long gone however. There is actually a documentary on Netflix about the guy who created that chain if stores. It's called Cleanflicks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users